Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am so up for the challenge. I am going to get 4 good runs, 45 mins or longer, plus a baseball tourney tomorrow and 30ds every day!! I'm aiming high to get back in the swing of things!!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    August 5, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

This upcoming week team challenge is for every participate to complete at least 30 minutes of any type of exercise/workout for at least 5 days between Friday, August 5th to Thursday, August 11th.

This weeks Biggest Loser was: workingmumof4--overall % was 8.21%--awesome job
    This weeks Biggest Team Loser was: Team #2 The Sexy Sizzlers @ an overall % of 49.05%
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Here is the Team Results (** stands for those that didn’t check in-no points were given):

Team #1-Might Morphin Flower Arrangers: (team captain-TheFatBoyTriathlete)
    overall 26.77% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the water challenge but did receive 21 pts. For 7 team mates completing the challenge)
    TheFatBoyTriathlete--7.91%
    Krevelle65--6.46%
    tlrunyon--5.30%
    kangababy--4.83%
    JustJenn419--3.58%
    Amberlin--3.33%
    Libby9--0%
    megz4987--**

Team #2-The Sexy Sizzlers: (team captain-wanttogetskinny)
    Overall 49.05% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the water challenge but did receive 15 pts. For 5 team mates completing the challenge)
    workingmumof4--8.21%
    Monica_has_a_goal--7.26%
    deebauer145--6.95%
    ihavenowaist--6.74%
    spgabby86--6.31%
    Merrinoel--6.09%
    wanttogetskinny--4.71%
    xxx_pink_princes_xxx--**

Team #3-The Unstoppable Panthers: (team captain-CharlotteintheUS)
    Overall 29.64% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the water challenge but did receive 12 pts. For 4 team mates completing the challenge)
    jjbranc--8.05%
    ardeornellis--6.08%
    amorgan101187--5.22%
    bhurley1424--5.07%
    gsterlingdiva02--2.50%
    CharlotteintheUS--**
    jeff Walsh--**
    twootfluty--**

Team #4-Lollapa-Losers (team captain-MistDC29)
    Overall 23.60% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the water challenge but did receive 6 pts. For 2 team mates completing the challenge)
    swordsmith--6.28%
    butters1--5.16%
    wwhite94--3.95%
    Thegroovychick--3.69%
    MistyDC29--3.63%
    Guitar4Hisglory-.04%
    jonesangela0113-**
    echeindl--**

Team #5- Gutsy Grizzlies (team captain-JudyMama)
    Overall 27.75% (didn’t receive 5pts for everyone completing the water challenge but did receive 15 pts. For 5 team mates completing the challenge)
    tcoutlaw--6.89%
    tsumpter--6.71%
    fitsherry--3.93%
    valmoaz--3.91%
    JudyMama--3.81%
    jenstanley13--**
    LizToner--**
    jennahiggins--**

Team #6
    Italiana_xx79--**
  • tsumpter
    Options

TEAM CAPTAINS

I have a couple ideas to make check in more efficient. Here is my ideas. Let me know what you think.

Idea number one is that captains gather all their team mates information on Friday. Once you gather their information forward the teams information to me. Then I will calculate the BMI's, Body Fat %, individual overall % and team overall %. I will the need information sent by noon on Saturday (eastern time).

A second idea is that we keep it the way it is now-everyone reports to me. Then on Friday evening I can email team captains with those that I'm missing information on.

The third option is just keep it the way it is with no changes at all.

My concern is that we had 11 total team mates that didn't send their information and I'm wondering if this would be more efficient. Let me know what you think.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Im so late, I'm sorry!

Height-5'8
    Weight-227lb
    Waist-36.5
    Hips-50
    Forearm-10.5
    Wrist-7

Exercise: 280mins
    I met or exceeded the water challenge every day but one :(
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    August 5, 2011
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

This upcoming week team challenge is for every participate to complete at least 30 minutes of any type of exercise/workout for at least 5 days between Friday, August 5th to Thursday, August 11th.

This weeks Biggest Loser was: workingmumof4--overall % was 8.21%--awesome job
    This weeks Biggest Team Loser was: Team #2 The Sexy Sizzlers @ an overall % of 49.05%

WTG to workingmumof4 and to MY TEAM...SEXY SIZZLERS...we are HOT BABY YEAH!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Im so late, I'm sorry!

Height-5'8
    Weight-227lb
    Waist-36.5
    Hips-50
    Forearm-10.5
    Wrist-7

What a beautiful baby.......
  • tsumpter
    Options

TEAM CAPTAINS

I have a couple ideas to make check in more efficient. Here is my ideas. Let me know what you think.

Idea number one is that captains gather all their team mates information on Friday. Once you gather their information forward the teams information to me. Then I will calculate the BMI's, Body Fat %, individual overall % and team overall %. I will the need information sent by noon on Saturday (eastern time).

A second idea is that we keep it the way it is now-everyone reports to me. Then on Friday evening I can email team captains with those that I'm missing information on.

The third option is just keep it the way it is with no changes at all.

Okay, I have received a couple comments that some won't feel comfortable with giving out their information. So, I don't think that it will be a good idea to change our check in.

If team captains would like to know who hasn't check in by Friday evening. I can email you with the list. Maybe team captains can help with reminding their teams with the check in.

Let me know what you think....

My concern is that we had 11 total team mates that didn't send their information and I'm wondering if this would be more efficient. Let me know what you think.
  • FatBoyTriathlete
    FatBoyTriathlete Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Is there a challenge this week? If not, I would like to challenge everybody to an additional 120 minutes of cardio....your choice!:wink:

Come on MMFA!!!! Let's do it...it's approximately 30 minutes extra, 4 times between now and next Thursday!!!!

Sounds good. Let's see if we can do this on top of the team challenge of 30 minutes 5 days. Go team MMFA!!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Im so late, I'm sorry!

Height-5'8
    Weight-227lb
    Waist-36.5
    Hips-50
    Forearm-10.5
    Wrist-7

What a beautiful baby.......

Thank you :)
  • twotfluty
    Options
    I know I am too late, but I wanted to give my info so no one thinks I am a slacker. I was on the road since last Saturday without a scale or measuring tape. I just got home last night. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 196.6 (sorry team-eating on the road for a week was not to my advantage)
    Wrist: 6.5
    Thigh:28
    Hips:44
    Bust:34.5
    Arm:10
    Waist:37

Exercise Time: 129 minutes
  • twotfluty
    Options
    oh, and I did drink my water :smile:
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Eating on the road is SO hard.. So much is high in sodium... Glad to see you back... Great job on the water.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Tsumpter.....Got a question..

Looks like one of our team members was out of town and another was moving on Friday.. For the future, in those cases would it be ok for us to log our stats early?? Thanks:)
  • tsumpter
    Options

Looks like one of our team members was out of town and another was moving on Friday.. For the future, in those cases would it be ok for us to log our stats early?? Thanks:)

Yes, I usally have a couple each week that turns theirs in early for the same reasons.

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Eating on the road is SO hard.. So much is high in sodium... Glad to see you back... Great job on the water.

sugar is always hard for me and even harder while on the road....good luck!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Sugar and sodium get me on the road... I think resteraunts just add salt and sugar for kicks.....Oh man... And then the sodium causes fluid retention and weight gain...UGH!!!!
  • ardeornellis
    Options

Yes, I usally have a couple each week that turns theirs in early for the same reasons.

Tina

• twotfluty
    Options
    Yeah, the sodium and TOM and a road trip were SUPER hard all at once! whew! But, I'm back on track-exercised 68 minutes today and am back to tracking my food, too. I will post my stats on Thursday as I am flying to Texas Thursday and won't be back until Sunday. I checked out the hotel and there is a gym, so I should be able to keep up with the minutes!

Thanks for the encouragement! :happy:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Yeah, the sodium and TOM and a road trip were SUPER hard all at once! whew! But, I'm back on track-exercised 68 minutes today and am back to tracking my food, too. I will post my stats on Thursday as I am flying to Texas Thursday and won't be back until Sunday. I checked out the hotel and there is a gym, so I should be able to keep up with the minutes!

Thanks for the encouragement! :happy:

Sounds great...I will look for them on Thursday. Good luck...I hope that the gym is better in your motel than ours was last week.

Tina