Options

Replies

• tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    August 26, 2011 :smile:
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Results

This upcoming week team challenge is to be picked by the team captains. I was hoping to have all the team challenges from the team captains before I posted the results but I have only received the challenge for the Panthers. The team challenge for the Panthers is below with the results. The other team captains please make sure that your team members know what their team challenge is this week.

The Individual Challenge for the week is that you need to make a goal for you each day & you have to achieve it everyday to receive the extra pt. on your overall %. The goal can be anything that you want it to be.

This weeks Biggest Loser was: Merinoel--overall % was 10.04%--awesome job
    This weeks Biggest Team Loser was: Team #2 Sexy Sizzlers @ an overall % of 53.06%

No team received the additional 5 pts for everyone completing the team challenge that would have went towards the overall %.

Here is the Team Results (** stands for those that didn’t check in-no points were given):

Team #1-Might Morphin Flower Arrangers: (team captain-TheFatBoyTriathlete)
    overall 18.62% (received 3.43 pts. For 1 team mate completing the team challenge & 1 completing the individual )

Amberlin--**
    Krevelle65--6.76%
    tlrunyon--7.15%
    TheFatBoyTriathlete--3.75%
    megz4987--**
    JustJenn419--**
    kangababy--**
    (l team mate eliminated this week-each team challenge is now worth 3.43 pts.)

Team #2-The Sexy Sizzlers: (team captain-wanttogetskinny)
    Overall 53.06% (received 15 pts. For 5 team mates completing the team challenge & 6 completed the individual challeng)

workingmumof4--**
    deebauer145--8.43%
    ihavenowaist--8.20%
    Monica_has_a_goal--8.02%
    wanttogetskinny--**
    spgabby86--7.89%
    Merrinoel--10.04%
    xxx_pink_princes_xxx--8.34

Team #3-The Unstoppable Panthers: (team captain-CharlotteintheUS)
    Overall 43.17% (received 9 pts. For 3 team mates completing the team challenge & 4 completed the individual challenge

jjbranc--9.34%
    CharlotteintheUS--9.04%
    ardeornellis--6.35%
    jeff Walsh--**
    twootfluty--4.65%
    bhurley1424--7.45%
    gsterlingdiva02--5.05%
    amorgan101187--** (missing exercise minutes)

Team #4- Gutsy Grizzlies (team captain-JudyMama)
    Overall 40.75% (received 15 pts. For 5 team mates completing the team challenge & 5 completed the individual challenge)

tcoutlaw--**
    tsumpter--7.25%
    JudyMama--4.90%
    swordsmith--8.71%
    butters1--6.95%
    Thegroovychick--3.50%
    wwhite94--6.74%
    rosem124--8.44
    hershie123--**

(an extra team mate this week, therefore, each team challenge is worth 2.67 pts):smile:
  • twotfluty
    Options
    Forgot to post about the challenge. I did meet the water challenge but not the sugar one.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    My individual challenge for this week is:

Saturday: Restrict process sugar
    Sunday: Add an extra 1/2 hour cardio to workout
    Monday: Drink at least 8 glasses of water
    Tuesday:Restrict process sugar
    Wednesday: Add an extra 1/2 hour cardio to workout
    Thursday: Not to eat back exercise calories
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    GO TEAM SEXY SIZZLERS....

Total Workout mins 425 - Total Calories burned 4,295
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 155.0 (no change)
    hEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34.9
    HIPS - 42.8
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

I did meet this weeks challenge of ADD an additional 50 mins total to my workout (did an addt'l 100 mins) ,NO CANCY for the week no added Sugar to my already sweeten cereal...

Last Getting my hair done for the first time in months...treating myself to a hair pamper day...

ALL CHANLLENGES COMPLETED!

WOW! You should be proud not adding the extra sugar on your cereal...I know you were concerned whether you could do that or not... AND YOU DID IT!!!! Yeah!!!!

Yes it was ROUGH...But no CANDY why TOM was in town even HARDER...
  • spgabby86
    Options
    BIG UP's to the SEXY SIZZLER's on winning another week at the BLC...way to go TEAM...we ROCKED this week! That is more then enough to keep me motivated...thanks to ALL my team mates who put in the WORK!

I also want to say CONGRATS TO EVERYONE...at the end of the day we are ALL WINNERS...this is not an easy task and we have all chosen to FINISH the race...

WAY TO GO BLC's...you all deserve a BIG WTG...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

We'll ALL WIN IF WE DON'T QUIT!

:bigsmile:
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    My challenges for this week are
    Saturday watch sugar
    Sunday cook a dinner that doesn't come from a box
    Monday watch salt
    Tuesday watch sugar
    Wednesday cook a dinner that doesn't come from a box
    Thursday 200 ab crunches

I haven't heard from capt yet. There is only 3 of us left, not much of a team anyways.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    My challenges for this week are
    Saturday watch sugar
    Sunday cook a dinner that doesn't come from a box
    Monday watch salt
    Tuesday watch sugar
    Wednesday cook a dinner that doesn't come from a box
    Thursday 200 ab crunches

I haven't heard from capt yet. There is only 3 of us left, not much of a team anyways.

Wow-200 ab cruches
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Individual challenge: I'm ignoring food specifics this week as it doesn't seem to be helping me out at all lately. :angry:

So my intention is to exercise myself out of a pound or two this week instead. Goal: 700 calories burnt per day/7 days. we will see:)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    My individual challenge this week is to just do what I want coz Im on holiday :) xxxxx
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Below is the Gutsy Grizzlies Team Challenge that Team Captain JudyMama just sent me:

The challenge is to complete one extra workout this week.

Good luck everyone
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey hunny Im not gonna make the weigh in this fri :( sorry! but thought I was better telling u in advance! please dont penalise my sexy sizzlers :( xxxx
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm a little bit behind:

Sunday: Exercise as I usually don't on Sunday
    Monday: Exercise at the gym twice
    Tuesday: Eat enough protein
    Wednesday: Do a stretch workout after my regular workout
    Thursday: Match Krevelle on those 200 situps

Not sure what our team challenge is - where is my team captain and team?:cry: .
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Hey hunny Im not gonna make the weigh in this fri :( sorry! but thought I was better telling u in advance! please dont penalise my sexy sizzlers :( xxxx

Can u post early?

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    I'm a little bit behind:

Sunday: Exercise as I usually don't on Sunday
    Monday: Exercise at the gym twice
    Tuesday: Eat enough protein
    Wednesday: Do a stretch workout after my regular workout
    Thursday: Match Krevelle on those 200 situps

Not sure what our team challenge is - where is my team captain and team?:cry: .

If anyone hasn't heard what your team challenge is for the week & since it is Monday. Please get in an extra workout in for the week & that will count as your team challenge.

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Okay,

My individual challenge for the day is to drink @ least 8 glasses of water. It is 4:30 & I have 4 in. Am I going to make it yep going to the gym.

Ya!
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    TSumpter, You can do your water challenge!!!! I completed my challenge of taking two aerobics classes at the gym today...I'M FEELING GOOOOOOOD!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    TSumpter, You can do your water challenge!!!! I completed my challenge of taking two aerobics classes at the gym today...I'M FEELING GOOOOOOOD!!

got 9 glasses in-no restricting processed sugar today
  • tsumpter
    Options
    I weighed in this morning for another challenge & I gained.....I hope tomorrow mornings weigh in is different. Working out alot tonight so hopefully it will help. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    woohooo today is Thursday tomorrow is Biggest Loser Challenge Checkin. Don't forget to report wieight, measurements, whether you met your team challenge & whether you met you daily individual goals. This upcoming week team challenge will be to keep under your target calories and to drink 64 oz. of water a day. Good luck & make this last day count.
  • spgabby86
    Options
    You can do it...:flowerforyou: