Shrinking Ship (Team forum)

Options

Replies

• anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Today ( July 8) I burned 1148 calories!!. double that baby up and the number is 2296!.... now I'm going to bed :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    July 8 - 834 total for me x 2 = woo hoo!

Good job yesterday everyone!

Karen
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    my calories for 7/9 are 847
  • cougs12
    Options
    my calories for 7/9 are 847
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    1104 calories burned today.
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    1258 calories....for 7/9 :)
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Burned 347 today 7/9
  • Tryin2findme
    Options
    burned 358 today 7/9
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    7/9 Calorie burn: 593 That's all that I could formally keep track of for the day given our camping fiasco...LOL!!!!
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to apologize that I was not much help for double points yesterday. Got 535 in today!
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    Just wanted to apologize that I was not much help for double points yesterday. Got 535 in today!

No problem - don't worry about yesterday. Today is a new day and you did great! Thanks.
  • marshalemar
    Options
    I didn't get as much in as I would have liked today and a lot less done than I had planned. I got 547 calories burned for today - better than nothing and pretty good considering I am dealing with pain and swelling in the knee and ankle really bad. I probably need to make a visit to my orthopedic to find out what is going on - it's really getting in my way now.
  • anewattitude
    Options
    today ( July 9) I burned 419 calories.
  • cougs12
    Options
    530 for 7/10
  • marshalemar
    Options
    This week's challenges have been posted and are below.....let's plan ahead. Tuesday should be good for me - we are getting ready for National Confernece and scheduled to help get amenities ready which means I will be on my feet and moving stuff most of the day instead of sitting at my desk like I normally do. Should be a good double day for me!

TUEDAY is DOUBLE DAY

THURSDAY IS .............. KIDNAP DAY........ attack a boat again........ same as last time, but the boat under attack can still count the kidnapped person

SAT is ........... TRIPLE DAY !................. I see that weekends tends to be one of the hardest ones to keep focus and get a good work out in............. so I hope by it being triple day it will give us all time to look at our work outs and PLAN !
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    1067 for 7/10
  • anewattitude
    Options
    my workout for July 10 was 612 calories
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Hello, all! I'm back from vacation and excited to contribute! I'm not sure if my burn from last week can count or not, but as I reported to Marsha I burned 2,176 while on vacation.

Looks like you've all been doing great while I was away!!! :D
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    248 calories burned Sunday. Tom decided to drop by yesterday, so I'm struggling with participation (and cramps, and fatigue, and blah, blah, blah). Just friggen grrr. Another reason for my frustration is this new Aqua bike thing - my gym is having a demo this thursday. Double boo because 1) Friggen TOM and 2) Helloooo? I have to work? Who make such odd hours for a demo in the work week? Gosh.
    Anyhoo. Getting off my soap box and going to try to burn some calories this week! *MUAH* to all of you!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so impressed with all of you! I apologize for the delay.

7/9 165 calories
    7/10 95 calories (sorry I used this day to heal a little)