Shrinking Ship (Team forum)

Replies

• 358 calories burned today.....Sorry guys, still not feeling well :( I promise to try and do better 2mrw.
  • 466 for 7/13
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    July 13 I burned 782 calories.

Are we kidnapping a boat or being kidnapped? How do we find out what happens that way?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    7/13 445 calories
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    I burned 590 calories today, 7/13. Looks like we're movin' out on the map :-)
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Just 125 for me today. Sorry team! Another run on the schedule for tomorrow though...
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Okay guys.....I am heading to the conference and will be there all day with no computer access - I will be logging food and exercise through my Blackberry. Today is kidnap day - we can count the calories burned by a member of another team. Does someone want to take care of coordinating this for us - you guys can discuss among yourself who to kidnap, maybe you know someone who is a big calorie burner on another team. You can just let me know who it is along with their calories for today and I will send it in with our input late tonight or early in the morning. There will probably be a thread in the forum to post who you are kidnapping. I appreciate your guys' help - work calls, the next 2 days are going to be long but I should have some big burns.

And remember, Saturday is triple calorie burning day! We get 3x the credit!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    7/14 burned 909 calories. Walking around at Cosi & running up flights of stairs to keep up with 4 kids wore me out!!!!:wink:
  • 1033 cals

I busted through my 8 mile wall today... and hit 9.6 miles. Great run. Great moment in my life.
  • Also... I am taking a break from all of this starting tonight. No exercise routines and no counting calories....my first break away since starting MFP. I will be getting back to things on Tuesday when I start p90x... so excited!
  • yes_i_can
    7/14 - 991 calories burned

We'll see how sore I am tomorrow before I decide if I can repeat that again on Saturday for triple day. ;)
  • 505 burned today :)
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    July 14 I burned 568 calories.

I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow and will be gone for 10 days and may not have regular internet access. Also I will be in a car for a few days so my exercise will be very limited during that time. I will keep a log of my calories burned and will report when I get back if I can't do it while I'm away.

You guys are all doing so amazing!!

Go Shrinking Ship!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    I'm so sorry I forgot to post my calorie burn last night...too much going on I guess :-\ Anyway, for 7/14 it was 317 calories. Sorry for the delay....
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    7/14 464 calories
  • yes_i_can
    I think I'm confused by the whole kidnapping thing... did we kidnap someone? Do we individually need to do something to make that happen, or is just Marsha in the background on our behalf?

Sorry, I wasn't here last week, so I'm a bit slow. ;)
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    7/15 burned 792
  • 581 calories burned for 7/15
  • Hoping you can count my calories burned for the week. I've been moving ALL week. first my office then storage then our house. It's been hectic and I've had no internet to log! Getting a new computer today. I'm conservatively estimating my calories burned as 500 monday thru wednesday and 1200 thurs thru fri. I'll post what I burn after the park visit this evening. Total cal burn is 3900 not counting today and tomorrow.
  • yes_i_can
    7/15 - 0 (Day off)
    7/16 - 856
This discussion has been closed.