Replies

• Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    This makes me SICK!!!!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So terrible. No justice for that little girl. No one will ever know what happened to her. May she rest in peace and be better off without that MONSTER for a mother.
  • lrodriguez83
    lrodriguez83 Posts: 136
    Options
    I am disgusted and sick to my stomach!!!!!
    Makes me so angry!!! No justice for that precious little angel!!!!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    People get away with killing kids everyday. I only pray there is an after life and a God! Because I'll be waiting when they cross over!

It's "OJ" all over again.
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    31 FREAKIN' DAYS! How could they look past that?
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    No justice!!!! I am sick and appalled by this!! I just can't believe this. She's a crazy pshycho that had something to do with her daughter's murder and she just gets away with it??! :explode:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    These Jury Members are insane!!! This woman is going to hell...this is straight up Devils Advocate here!!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Nancy Grace will pop a vessel in her head!
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    Options
    Helps my diet. I can't eat because I'm so sick I could puke!!! Justice was NOT served today in our country!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I am in shock!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    wtf were they thinking! I am so mad..but more than anything I am sad. No justice!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    KARMA IS A BIAAA!!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    and no, our system does not work ..
  • wachter66
    wachter66 Posts: 11
    Options
    The Jurors were cowards!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Justice is dead....
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I agree this precious baby girl did not get justice. But I am firm believer that she will get exactly what's coming to her!!! We can't see it now and may not be for our understanding..
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I can see why Muslims say the American justice system is flawed...because it is..
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    As a mother myself, it's heart breaking to know she is getting away with murdering her daughter! Where is the justice for poor Caylee? It's shocking that she was found not guilty.. goes to show it doesn't matter if you did it or not.. it matters what you can prove in court.. THIS IS SO UPSETTING!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I honestly just stared agape at the TV for a few minutes before turning to my dad and asking, rather blankly, "That's BS, isn't it? She just got away with murder. Literally."

Makes me want to upchuck my whole delicious breakfast. :(

It really is BS!!!! I aready Upchucked my Breakfast and Lunch! Our whole office took a break to watch the verdict and were in uter shock!!!
  • catclws
    catclws Posts: 15
    Options
    Just makes me SICK!