Casey Anthony Trial!!!

Options

Replies

• live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been following the story...so what is it that makes everyone think she's guilty?
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I can't believe they found her innocent... Granted, I didn't follow the case THAT closely, but it sure seemed like all the facts pointed to her killing her daughter or at least having something to do with it! Terrible. :noway:
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    I cried and am sickened by the decision.. i cannot believe this. i'm about to puke!
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am so disgusted with this jury and this verdict. I haven't been able to stop crying since it was announced. I just dont' see how they could find her not-guilty of EVERYTHING, at the very least she should have been convicted of manslaughter. This is so so sad. :(
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    you know what .... this is awful. she killed that little girl. this isn't the end of it though. Casey Anthony will NEVER be able to walk down the street, go into a store, go out to eat, NOTHING without being surrounded by people shouting "murderer!" and trying to harm her, or worse .....
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Although... if she's going to walk free. She won't live for very long. Someone will kill her. There's no doubt about that. Let's hope it's soon.
  • rissuhbissuh
    rissuhbissuh Posts: 125
    Options
    I am so angry about the verdict! The jury just made the biggest mistake of their lives.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I said the same thing OJ all over again. The jurors must have been sleep during half the trial cause that verdict is ridiculous.
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I honestly just stared agape at the TV for a few minutes before turning to my dad and asking, rather blankly, "That's BS, isn't it? She just got away with murder. Literally."

Makes me want to upchuck my whole delicious breakfast. :(

It really is BS!!!! I aready Upchucked my Breakfast and Lunch! Our whole office took a break to watch the verdict and were in uter shock!!!

This just proves that a trial doesn't serve justice; it just panders to whoever lied the best or created the most doubt in the minds of the jurors. There's something seriously wrong with the system if that monster could get away with everything.
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    Options
    SO UPSET! Where is the justice for that poor little girl? I am just in shock.
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you know what .... this is awful. she killed that little girl. this isn't the end of it though. Casey Anthony will NEVER be able to walk down the street, go into a store, go out to eat, NOTHING without being surrounded by people shouting "murderer!" and trying to harm her, or worse .....

We can only hope! Because honestly she deserves so much worse than that. The way she was smiling and giggling in court after the verdict made me sick to my stomach.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    They jury can only do so much. My boyfriend was just a part of a trial where he so very much wanted to convict a guy but he just couldn't because the evidence wasn't there. They have so many rules and so much that has to be proven to get a guilty verdict. And all of the jurors have to agree...

It's not a problem with the people, it's a SEVERE problem with the system. That horrible woman will get what's coming to her eventually.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Although... if she's going to walk free. She won't live for very long. Someone will kill her. There's no doubt about that. Let's hope it's soon.
    Agreed. That was my thinking, too.
  • flawedandfabulous
    Options
    First OJ...Now this!!!
  • Syntax_Error
    Syntax_Error Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It's OJ Simpson all over again....
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This is nuts. She is guilty and she knows it. We all know it.,
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of crap!!! That poor little girl!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I teared up when they read the verdict... Absolute bull****!
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    unbelievable!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I think she was guilty, but I'm not on the jury. I'm not judging by the same standards that they are REQUIRED to judge by. And, from what I've read about the trial, I think I would have had to have returned a not guilty verdict, too. Do I believe that she did it? Heck yes. But that is based on my gut, my emotions. Do I believe the prosecution proved their case? Did they present a situation that proved to me, LOGICALLY (not emotionally) and beyond a reasonable doubt that she did it? No. Not even close.

All I can say is, that I truly hope little Caylee is in a better place. That little girl should not be gone, and whatever led to her death was a horrible tragedy.