Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options
12346»

Replies

• light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    155...my numbers are moving in the wrong direction...I need to get motivated again....have been weight training again..my 4th week...maybe it was a one pund gain of muscle because my cousin's bf did compliment me this weekened asking if i'm still losing weigh cuz he noticed...I told him no but thanks for noticing...maybe next week!! :-(
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 188.6 today. I'm up for this week, but not as much as I was a few days ago. I find my weight goes up with strength training, but my inches go down. I've lost half an inch from my waist and an inch off my hips from the last measurements I recorded. I'm also wearing pants that haven't fit for a couple of years. It's working despite the numbers on the scale. :)
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    128.4. Finally going back down. :)
  • curlylocks87
    Options
    I have completely lost it and managed to gain a 1lb again so am 181 this week :(
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    ugh 232.8
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'll post up the chart after my workouts tonight as I'm still waiting on a quite a few weigh-ins. :flowerforyou:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    180.4 this week. So close to being out of the 180's and into the 170's!!! But I was also camping for 4 days so I am surprised that I lost (thought I would gain). Pretty happy with where I am sitting right now! I have my final weigh in for the canyon county weight loss challenge on Saturday so I really really need to push myself this week. I am doing the advocare herbal cleanse this week too. I am really hoping (probably unrealistically) to lose 5lb! I need to double up on my workouts and really really watch what I eat and how much water I consume. Here's to a busy week of trying my hardest to get off as much weight as possible! Have a fantastic week pin-ups! :happy:

Good Luck!!

Thank you! I am sure this thread and mfp buddies will be some of the first to know how I did! :bigsmile: So here is to hoping! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • luvs2pugs
    luvs2pugs Posts: 52
    Options
    I am down to 156 today and holding. I am 1 pound from my halfway mark!!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    Still 208. I can't figure out why I'm not losing!! So frustrated.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    180.4 this week. So close to being out of the 180's and into the 170's!!! But I was also camping for 4 days so I am surprised that I lost (thought I would gain). Pretty happy with where I am sitting right now! I have my final weigh in for the canyon county weight loss challenge on Saturday so I really really need to push myself this week. I am doing the advocare herbal cleanse this week too. I am really hoping (probably unrealistically) to lose 5lb! I need to double up on my workouts and really really watch what I eat and how much water I consume. Here's to a busy week of trying my hardest to get off as much weight as possible! Have a fantastic week pin-ups! :happy:

Can't wait to hear!!! And congrats on doing i the healthy way! :drinker:
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi ladies! No loss to report this week, but I did gain and I'm too thrilled about it. I'm at 215. I spent most of last wek sick in bed, but now that I'm finally feeling better, I'll be going hard this week. Congrats to the losers, and have a great week!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
  • MrsFantastic
    Options
    Still 166.3. So stuck. So stuck.