~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post but would love to join if not too late. SW=246.5 and my goal would be to get under 200.
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Rure13 Thanks for showing me how to get the icon to appear in my signature. I am posting now to see if it works :)
  • sivadsirhc
    sivadsirhc Posts: 28
    Options
    Am I too late? I'd like to get on board here!
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I did day two of sit-ups today, did 120 in total and I was struggling by the end! Doing them straight after 30DS didn't help either! I will will will WILL have abs of steel by Christmas though!! ;-)

(or just less of a belly to be honest!!)
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I do day 2 tonight. My mother-in-law has my kids overnight due to the heat (and no a/c for us) so I will be going at it alone without my two buddies. Maybe hubby will join me.

I'd love to finish this program before we go on to the next challenge.

Last night I had a dream that I had flat abs...no leftover pouch from babies. It was awesome.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    PS I think anyone NOT on the spreadsheet should still participate and post their updates. The more the merrier (Christmas humor) and it's very motivating. I do understand there are only a certain number of people's data one person can manage and track vis spreadsheet. It starts to get crazy after a couple dozen. Just my thoughts.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    FYI: New people - Group is CLOSED. It closed on Page 6 ... Mon 07/18/11 11:23 PM.

Also, sorry for missing Friday's weigh in. I've been bogged down with school work - finals week!!

☼☼☼☼ My weight for 07/15 = 234.6 ☼☼☼☼

Been on a gaining trend for the past week or so. Not very happy about that, but it's my own fault. The boyfriend have gone out to eat 3-4 times in the last week and a half, and I haven't had much time/motivation to exercise. Feeling better and more in control now that I've started exercising again and paying a lot more attention to my calories. I'm hoping for some downward movement on the scale for this Friday's weigh in!!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Rure13 Thanks for showing me how to get the icon to appear in my signature. I am posting now to see if it works :)
    your welcome :D
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I think I am in but can't find the spreadsheet. I can't find the link. Would someone give me it to me?

Pam
    aka Cherubcrnp
  • dizins
    dizins Posts: 21
    Options
    great, I finally was able to open the tracking list. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning. I was unable to do the sit-up challenge due to back problems can't do sit-ups, so I will have to see what the next challenge is. I'll update tomorrow...
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the awayness ladies, been a little busy (tuesday/wed I raid so I barely get enough time to do that and exercise).

Dizins that same guy has other programs with different exercises, you could try one of those.

Cass I think I fixed you, sorry!

I hope anyone who wants to will finish out the program but we should probably do something different some weeks to accomodate others? Or maybe offer a second one.

People who came in late and want to join stick around for a week or two - I will probably be able to boot enough people that I can add a couple.
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    can i join :)? ill post weigh in tmr if yes.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I do day 2 tonight. My mother-in-law has my kids overnight due to the heat (and no a/c for us) so I will be going at it alone without my two buddies. Maybe hubby will join me.

I'd love to finish this program before we go on to the next challenge.

Last night I had a dream that I had flat abs...no leftover pouch from babies. It was awesome.

My favorite NSV right now is the fact that when I lie down, my stomach is doesn't bulge up anymore -- I can run my hands down my torso and feel the bump of my ribs and then it dips down to my stomach. Its still not flat or concave by any means (when lying down, its NEVER been flat or concave standing up, even at my thinnest) but it feels SO good.
  • loriescott7
    Options
    I am in too, working on getting my weight down by Christmas would be perfect. I restarted this week and am just making this my spot to make sure I keep on it.

I want to look like my daughter or a close older image, haha, keeping my sense of humour.

yforchristmas.jpg
  • annemade
    annemade Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm getting married February 25th and would love to be at my goal weigth 155 by Christmas, which is a 30lbs goal.
    I've been running, biking, swimming for the past 2 weeks with NO change what so ever.
    My fiancee thinks it might be medical, I'm just really frustrated at this point...hope to see some changes soon
  • HulasMom
    HulasMom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I was looking for a group just like this!
  • dizins
    Options
    Ok Thank you I will check them out.
    Also not sure if you are doing spreadsheet but my start weight for July 15th can be added it was 210 tomorrow will be my first weigh in-
    Thanks
  • dizins
    Options
    oops my sexy for christmas image did not post I am checking again
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    1/2 of a cookie was my down fall at work on Tuesday. Not bad considering the only healthy food was yogurt. Hiked today with a friend that packed her baby on her back, slowed us down quite a bit. Never would have thought I would want to go at a faster pace, I even jogged up a portion. May try that next week for part of the hike.

Tameko2- my NSV that I love is feeling my hip bone and the fact that when laying down you can see it. Also can you post the sit up challenge link again?