~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    Options
    Ok- I'm late for weigh in... but I'm at 195 this week. 1 down.... plenty more to go!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Last weigh in was awhile ago, since my scale died on me! Lol. I was at 235..... My bday is 12/28 so even more motivation at that!!! What do we do!!?? lol. Whatever it is , I'm in!

Gimme an Xmas Goal (~20 pounds if you are doing 1 a week) and then weigh in Thursday or Friday and I'll post it to the spreadsheet.

Also participate in challenges if you would like, this week is situps.
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My starting weight is 165 and my goal weight is 135. So, I think if I lose about 1.5 a week I should be able to hit my goal weight. If I lose only 1 pound a week I will have only 6 pounds to go by christmas! :-) I am excited! We can do this!
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge, I really want to be in the 160's by Christmas. My goal is to lose 1 pound a week. I want it to be realistic to how I've lost in the past and have a little cushion room for plateaus.
    SW 185
    CW 184
    Goal 168
    PS: I started to 100 sit ups program and tomorrow I'll be on W1D2
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I juat took the test for the sit-up challenge. So, day one will be Monday.
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi there! I forgot to weigh in yesterday. I'm at 252.5. The new Harry Potter movie distracted me completely yesterday! :laugh:
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My week one weigh in is 206.36lbs (93.8kgs) sorry i'm so late with my weigh in. I am going to weigh in every friday from now on!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 245.8. I would like to lose 45.8 lbs by Christmas.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 161.8. I want to be at my goal weight, 150, or below by Christmas. :smile:
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I am so happy to see everyone in this competition. I am very happy to have you all here, so we can support each other. I have been doing well, I just have been so busy with school and work. Thursday night I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter which was AWESOME! That was a lot of fun. What was even better was I had done my boot camp class earlier that day, so I didn't feel bad for the pretzel I ate. I figure the 1000 calories I burnt balanced it out :wink:

I maintained this week, which was a bummer. I was hoping to lose, but it is the week before my period, so I tend to get bloated before hand, like every other woman. haha. So hopefully if I stick with it this week, I will see the scale move.

Honestly, if I only lost like 20 pounds, I would still be happy. I have a couple of medical conditions that make it hard for me to lose weight. I have Fibromyalgia and on like 6 different medications. Plus the doctor said I have some type of thyroid problem called Hashimoto syndrome that should come out when I am in my 30s. But I am sure it still makes it hard for me to lose weight, even if it isn't in full affect. I am fine with it though, Lupus runs in my family like crazy and I had a positive Lupus test. I was freaking out, but the doctor told me it was probably this Hashimoto instead, which he said is very manageable. So I know it could be a lot worse.

I know I am rambling, but I also know this is the place for this. I know I need to stop by more often, I am hoping to do so every day, give people encourage and get support from others. I hope every one is having a wonderful weekend. Take care guys! :heart:
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    My starting weight is 245.8. I would like to lose 45.8 lbs by Christmas.

Of course not! Welcome :)
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    sexyforchristmas.jpg

what do you guys think?
  • lildietitian
    lildietitian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join in... I'll weight myself in the morning and post goal with weigh in!!
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I didn't see myself in the spreadsheet yet... :(

But my week 1 weigh-in was still 170, no change.
  • WWJD0214
    WWJD0214 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in for my first group challenge. I have just recently reconnected to fitness pal about a week ago so I am a newbee and don't really know how this all works I just barely figured out the food journaling. I am 215 and would love to be down to 150 but realisticly I will proably be closer to 180. Looking for all the help and mot ivation I can get.
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I AM SOOOOOOO IN!!!!

my starting weight is 310...want to be 50 down by 12/19/2011...so here is my first weigh in n my first challenge..YAY!!!
  • VParee
    VParee Posts: 26
    Options
    I AM IN!!!!!!!!
    my starting weight is 185.6
    my goal weight would be 160
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    sexyforchristmas.jpg

what do you guys think?
    super cute (: can we all use it?
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey all, can I join?!

My weight at the start of this challenge was 192lb, on Friday it was 190lb. So I've made a good start! My goal weight for Christmas is 150lb, difficult so I won't be disappointed if it's more like 160lb.

To do this, I am doing 30 day shred and trying to run more, as well as swimming everyday. I am on holiday at the moment though so have got lots of time for exercise, when we go back to school it will drop back to 30 mins per day, with a few missed days...

I will do the sit-up test later today. Good luck everyone!