~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Oops sorry guys: It wasn't set to public.

https://spreadsheets1.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AjuqWx5NPwEFdGZCejR3YzRLR2Ezc2VvQWZtelJhbUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Also - i think I'm missing happyhaunt's info - please repost.
    and yes ct1986, join away.

Ladies, gents, and other, please plan to weigh in sometime at the end of this week (Thurs/Fri)
    I feel so silly....i still can't get it to work :(
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting me join. I will weigh in on Friday. Do you want the loss posted or sent via message?

I can see the spreadsheet. Thank you for putting it together.

As far as workouts I am trying for weight training two-four times per week. I'm walking on my lunch and use a variety of Beachbody workouts for cardio with Chalene Johnson workouts being my favorite.
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Sorry it's been a busy week for me 3 16-hour work days and 3 8-hour days this week but I'm off this weekend, thank goodness.

That being said I've still stayed on track with exercising and logging for the most part.

My weight today was 216.4 lbs. which is a loss of 1.6 lbs for the week.

Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to catch up this weekend.
  • dizins
    dizins Posts: 21
    Options
    I can't pull up the spreadsheet either.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Oops sorry guys: It wasn't set to public.

https://spreadsheets1.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AjuqWx5NPwEFdGZCejR3YzRLR2Ezc2VvQWZtelJhbUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Also - i think I'm missing happyhaunt's info - please repost.
    and yes ct1986, join away.

Ladies, gents, and other, please plan to weigh in sometime at the end of this week (Thurs/Fri)

Oops sorry.

SW: 117.8
    CW: 114.8
    GW: 105 (hopefully get there before Christmas but I want to maintain it throughout the year!)
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I'd really like to join. Im currently 143 and i'd ideally like to be at goal by then but the way things are going I cant see it happening. So im going to shoot for 130 xx
  • looking4SassyKat
    Options
    I want to join too, is it too late? I'm doing more of a lifestyle change mission and losing weight in the process. I'm incorporating (or trying to anyway) more vegetables into my eating habits and more importantly learning about portion control. A support system would be great, I don't really have time to chat/email with anyone on a daily basis but maybe checking in once a week is the way to go. I would hope to be at 140 a lot sooner than Christmas but I'm trying to do it right this time by controlling what I eat and seriously making the time for exercise. I'm on my treadmill which has a weightloss workout with intervals which is awesome and mixing Zumba in as well. Currently doing the treadmill three times a week, want to make it four and Zumba two days as well. Please count me in! Thanks and good luck to everyone with a goal!

SW (before MFP): 176
    CW: 164
    GW: 130
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in.......... can I??
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! i'd love to be in :]
    my current weight right now is 155, i'd like to be 125 by Christmas! (:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I think I was missed. I added the 24 week Christmas challenge to my signature.
    I am going to way in on Fridays. I have always been a first or last kind of girl.

Right now I want to start 30 day shred. If folks want to do it as a week challenge.

So, my work out goal for this week will be 30 day shred all week starting Friday ending Thursday.
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Am I in?
    I can't get the link for the spreadsheet to work either....

I weighed in this am: 212lbs
    Goal for Christmas is 185lbs

Counting down!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

Yes you can! gimme the info!

As for questions:

Post here for weighins I'd say - gives everyone else motivation.

For people who still can't see the spreadsheet .... what's hapepning I think is that the URL is super long and its getting truncated by the message. I'm looking for a shorter URL. For now try doubleclicking so the WHOLE thing is highlighted, then hit "ctrl" and "c" at the same time.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AjuqWx5NPwEFdGZCejR3YzRLR2Ezc2VvQWZtelJhbUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later!! i'd love to join!! =)
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If you're still accepting, I'm in!

SW for Week 1: 170
    GW by Xmas: 140

-- I think a weekly challenge would be cool, for example: eat breakfast every day this week, walk/jog at least x amount of time, go to at least 1 class, choose one food to avoid this week, eat at least 3 vegs/3 fruits per day, calcium intake, water intake, etc. We would just check in with how we did on the weekly challenge when we weighed in (or you could decide not to do the challenge if it doesn't apply to you). What does everyone think?

-- Alphabetizing the spreadsheet (if it's an option) would make it easier to update every week and also find ourselves. :)
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options

Yes you can! gimme the info!

As for questions:

Post here for weighins I'd say - gives everyone else motivation.

For people who still can't see the spreadsheet .... what's hapepning I think is that the URL is super long and its getting truncated by the message. I'm looking for a shorter URL. For now try doubleclicking so the WHOLE thing is highlighted, then hit "ctrl" and "c" at the same time.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AjuqWx5NPwEFdGZCejR3YzRLR2Ezc2VvQWZtelJhbUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html
    There is a site called tinyurl that will make it smaller for you. :) It is not working for me either, but I am sure this area will work out. I am glad this group was created!
  • cass89
    Options
    whooo i got the spreadsheet to work =D

I find weekly challenges for me work really well. it breaks up the goal a bit. i didnt weigh in this mroning (i forgot) but i will tomorrow morning and post it :)
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am in too....243 today! I will have to think about my goal weight a bit

Pam
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

I find weekly challenges for me work really well. it breaks up the goal a bit. i didnt weigh in this mroning (i forgot) but i will tomorrow morning and post it :)

We could do a weekly challenge - I like those a lot too. Who wants to come up with the first one?
  • cass89
    Options

We could do a weekly challenge - I like those a lot too. Who wants to come up with the first one?

well i can't even think of one. what do you think?
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options

well i can't even think of one. what do you think?

Maybe it could be something like to do 100 sit ups and drink 8 glasses of water a day. Then post back here with the number we made it too each day? Doesnt have to be sit ups but you know each week we have a different exercise challange to complete on top of our general exercise??