~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Eh what the heck, not only will I play with y'all but I'll make a google spreadsheet to track this if people are interested - then I can post it Fridays or Sat or something after I get a chance to put it in. If you guys want. I'm game. (Participating in the site a lot helps me stay on track.
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this! (: My last weigh in was 248.3. I'd love to be.... 210 by Christmas! :]
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This is great! I don't know about the rest of you ladies out here....but I ALWAYS feel awful about myself and my body when I watch the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show that happens around the holiday time....I would love to lose enough weight to actual feel good about myself when I watch it. I am currently 154.6 and I would like to be 135/140. If I lost a pound a week, I would for sure get there! Awesome!!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Off to to my mom's for a few days. there is only the phone and satellite TV. I will have to hand write it all in. But I hope to see some loss this Thursday. I have been doing well through the weekend. I lasted through a night out, a birthday party, and a day watching tv.
    I know I will do well.

See you guys then:flowerforyou:
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    Options
    It seems like since I've joined this challenge, I've been constantly hungry!! AARRGGHH!!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    It seems like since I've joined this challenge, I've been constantly hungry!! AARRGGHH!!!

Up the protein! It keeps me full for soo long. Literally 3-4 hours.

As for a check up with me, I'll be weighing in and taking measurements Wednesday. I'll let you all know how it goes :)
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ooo me too please! I have pics from this years New Years and those pics made me realise I had to do something!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Yes! Christmas sounds like a good time frame. My dad mentioned wanting to take family pictures when I go home for Christmas. It would be amazing to be thinner by then!

24 weeks till Christmas. That would be 50# if I lost 2# a week. While that would be awesome, I don't think I can keep that pace up for 5.5 months. I think 35# is a more realistic goal. That boils down to around 1.5# a week. My CW is 234, so losing 25# would put me in ONEderland!! Awesome Christmas goal :D

Count me in!
    CW: 234.2
    GW: 199.9

When are we weighing and all that jazz?
  • Pakitalian85
    Pakitalian85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!! 169 now.... 150 by christmas :)
  • tameko2
    Options
    Ok ladies, sorry for the slow:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AjuqWx5NPwEFdGZCejR3YzRLR2Ezc2VvQWZtelJhbUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Hopefully that works.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ON HERE AND WANT TO PLAY, PLEASE POST YOUR CURRENT AND GOAL - I either missed you because I suck like that (Sorry!) or I missed you because I couldn't figure out what current/goal to put in.

I'll update this spreadsheet every Friday night or Sat morning (Pacific standard time).

*edit* are the colors making anyone else's eyes bleed? Is it just me? I am bad at making stuff pretty, suggestions be welcome. */edit*
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    I would like to join.
    Current - 178
    Goal - 140
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks, tameko2 for making the spreadsheet!

I made us a badge if anyone is interested in having one for their signature!

25grkn5.jpg
  • kassiec
    kassiec Posts: 8
    Options
    I am super excited for this challenge! I am 209 and would like to be around 160-155 by Christmas.. I weigh in every Friday and I will post it then!!
  • kassiec
    Options
    I would like to be in the spreadsheet! I am at 209 and goal is 160-155! Thanks!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    CW: 123

GW: 118
  • kassiec
    Options
    9078394.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    I would to like have the badge u made for this challenge , thanks again

840850.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

25grkn5.jpg

Got it thanks
  • tameko2
    Options
    added you both - you know what would be awesome? That badge side by side with a sexy-santa type picture. I have no no no skills but maybe someone will take me up on it.
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    added you both - you know what would be awesome? That badge side by side with a sexy-santa type picture. I have no no no skills but maybe someone will take me up on it.

Good idea!

Here is a second option:

160y5jd.jpg
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    What about a sexy Mrs claus badge , that would be cool, just a suggestion :smile: