~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and lost 3.2 pounds. My last weigh in was July 1st so this is about a 2 week total.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well! SW back on July 9 when this thread first posted = 205.0, CW as of today - 204.3, GW for Christmas = 175.00. I've been weighing in on Fridays - I will try to remember Thursday for this challenge. It's a great time to start a challenge like this, with all the Christmas in July themes!! Good luck all!
    Nancy
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Posting my first SEXY FOR CHRISTMAS weigh in for July 15th.

Last weight 196.4
    CW 194.5 :happy:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am at 197.4
    ugh I went up.
    But I think my water is not right I haven't been drinking enough. And I went to my mom's there is a lot of no no's there.

I think sweating out water removes more from you too. I did not do enough of that either.

SO I am going to do 30 day shred for my workout challenge. But I think the group mini goals are good too.
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Weight didn't change this week. It took a lot of work for that though after last weekend! =/
    July 15 -> 174
    Goal W -> 149
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    first weigh in July 15th - 176
    woohoo!!!!!! 3lbs down :D
  • wickedmilly
    Options
    I'd love to join if the door is still open.
    CW : 248
    GW: 187
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hoping to join this challenge!! :bigsmile:

SW - 219
    GW - 179

that's a total loss of 40 lbs....lets see how close i can get! :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SW: 123

This week weight 123.2 yikes, not too bad i, have been eating under my calories and drinking tons of water , also exercising 5 times a week, i'm not surprised as i am doing Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30 , i am pretty sure it's water weight from all the weight lifting :grumble:
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    So I know I'm a week late, but I would love to join in this one, if you'll have me!

My weight as of this morning (July 15) was 212.0.
    My goal weight for Christmas is 189 (which is 1 lb a week).

I know its not a lot a week, but I'm trying to be realistic and knowing how slowly my body wants to let go of the fat, I think 1 lb a week is reasonable to ask my body.
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    I was doing Lean by Halloween, but that might be a little unrealistic. I can handle getting to goal weight or near to goal weight (165) by Christmas. I'm in.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone who asked and updated those who weighed in.

Since no one has suggested a challenge yet I'll put up one -- I think they should be fitness/workout challenges as we are trying to be SEXY not just LESSFAT by Christmas ^_^

http://www.twohundredsitups.com Make sure you read "what is a situp" and take the test first today or tomorrow. The test is to see how many consecutive situps (following proper form) you can do - then go to Week 1 and follow the instructions. If you're great at situps already you might need to skip to week 3 of the program.

You want to do this with rest days in between so take the test, then wait a day before you start -- that means most people will either be on a Sunday - Tues - Thurs schedule or a Mon - Wed - Fri schedule.

Post whether or not you completed it with your weight next week - everyone who completes earns a candy cane.

(Also it occurs to me that right around Xmas we are going to need a 'stay sexy THROUGH Christmas' support group or we'll end up eating the weight back over the holidays)
  • tameko2
    Options
    I stepped on the scale and I was like "Oh NUH UH!" because its said 190 something...so I stepped off, shifted it slightly (MAYBE THE FLOOR IS UNEVEN HERE!!!" and it flashed to "4.4" and then "C".....

Whew. Wasn't calibrated. :/ although that makes me wonder if I've been calibrating it right this whole time.....

Oh well for now i'll take the weight loss even if its fake. (if its not fake, I gained a pound....)

186.2 (Hopefully).
  • chefjess12
    Options
    I am in! I have been searching for people of like minded spirit and I think this is where they are! I joined the site this week in hopes of finding the daily support I don't find in my life. Just being able to log food and exercise has been great. I love being able to see the numbers side by side. The holiday goal is perfect since my family is not very healthy or motivated. I am becoming a vegetarian and will need all the support I can get during the holidays. They are a meat and taters group and don't share any of my views. I give you all my full support...happy llife changing :)
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Today I weigh 185! :)
  • skinnycrale
    skinnycrale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im in maybe this is what i need love to be smaller by christmas i never done this how do u do this when ever i go out cant never fine again :smile:
  • tameko2
    Options
    For those who could not see it before, try this http://bit.ly/ped08z

After it redirects you you might want to bookmark it.

Welcome jess and crale - You can just hang out and get encouragement or you can track your losses here with us - if you want to be on the spreadsheet I need start weight, christmas goal weight and then weekly weighs in on Thursday or Friday, your choice.
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    I am not home, so I did not get a chance to weigh myself. So I'll just say 167 still.

I will start my situp challenge tomorrow!!
  • tameko2
    Options
    For people doing the Sit ups challenge - I just went to Day 3 of week one and there was NOOOO way I was gonna make it, so I went back and did day 2. It still counts!!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm in!! Last weigh in was awhile ago, since my scale died on me! Lol. I was at 235..... My bday is 12/28 so even more motivation at that!!! What do we do!!?? lol. Whatever it is , I'm in!