~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    Sorry I missed the weigh-i I had my wisdom teeth pulled tuesday and have been out of it for a few days. I am now down to 173.
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did my first day of sit-ups today (I did the test on Friday and could do 50 even) and ended up doing a total of 92 sit-ups over 5 sets (18-18-20-18-18). I found a free app on the android that is another 200 sit-ups training program, so I'm doing that one (having it keep track of days and what I have done already is easier for me than trying to follow it on the website). I hope that's ok. By the end of that 92 I was done tho! :laugh: I'm glad that abs were this week's challenge. The other challenge group I'm a part of was doing stairs this past week, so I'm very glad I'm not doing stairs through here again! I don't think my thighs could take it! :tongue:

Keep up the great work everyone! We can do this!
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I did the sit-ups test and did 40, which was more than i hoped so I was quite pleased with myself! Will start following the program on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday I think, as this avoids the days where I see my personal trainer.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies I am behind behind behind but I am going to get to adding all of you who want to join or who are checking in.

Take a look at the situps challenge for this week (posted it up above ..somewhere).
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Would love to join.

Starting weight on 7-15-11 was 211lbs
    Goal weight for 12-24-11 is 170lbs

Not sure if I will make it but I have had consistent 2lbs loss per week since starting in Feb. There were weeks I would not loose but gain due to vacation and have to take it back off, which I'm dealing with right now. I also know that the closer you get to your goal the harder it is to loose. So if I need to I will reevaluate down the road. Over all goal is 150lbs with a mini goal of 200lbs by my 6month mark Aug 5th. Not meeting the goals is fine as this is a lifestyle CHANGE not a diet. I have proven this with being in a funk the last week and still making smart food choices for the most part and when I did slip up I did not let it get out of control. Another issue is I am trying to get pregnant and will need to reevaluate when that happens too.

If I meet this goal it will be the smallest I have been since may be middle school.

We CAN do this. Sexy for Christmas!!
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I am happy to see that a couple of people liked the image I made. Anyone is free to use it. I am looking for the sit up challenge, but I cannot find it. Judging by the name is sounds awesome. I need to find it. I have been doing well today. I went out to eat, but I did well. I had a slice of birthday cake, but I tracked it. I figure as long as I track it and plan around it I will be okay. You know what I mean? It's not like I eat birthday cake every day. it was a small piece anyway. And super yummy. I wished I hadn't eaten it because my stomach has been hurting ever since. And I didn't get any exercise done either which sucks. I will get back on track tomorrow, it's not like I even did that bad today. I am sure it is just the IBS from the Fibromyalgia. It's a bummer, but it happens. I need to listen to my body. I just don't like not exercising because it makes me feel gross. Maybe I will take a walk or something before bed.

I am happy to see other people have joined. I was wondering, do you guys think we should have a cut off date for when people should join? Also, when should we start a new thread? I mean I am happy keeping the same thread because I think it is easier that way. I know with other groups I would get lost when they had a new thread every week. But maybe that is just me. What do you guys think?

Again I am happy to see the new people who have joined. How was everyone's weekend?
  • mafudge
    mafudge Posts: 3
    Options
    Sounds like a plan.....im starting at 221 and my goal weight is 135 so it gives some time to make a lot of progress :smile:
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    I saw the spreadsheet. starting weight is 207 as of 7/15.
    I think a cut off is appropriate. Monday at 0800 would be reasonable. Weekly weight in-no problem.
  • carintoby
    carintoby Posts: 21
    Options
    I would like to join please.

07/17/11 186 Pounds SW, GW 140
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    i want to be around 150 and i'm at 196 at the moment.... would love to join :-)
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    blueyes486, the sit up challenge is found at twohundredsitups.com, it has info about how to do a proper sit-up, an initial test, and then a six week program to follow. I have just done the first work out from week three and it was hard! My abs are killing me!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi-Maybe include everyone who has already asked to join and then issue a cut off. It seems like the requests are starting to slow down anyway.

I will be doing my sit up challenge tonight. It might be too hot to walk at work or workout extensively at home this week. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow after work and continue to try to move around as much as possible to increase my daily burn. The gym is across the hall from my office but I forgot my shoes today. Hope everyone has a good week.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Update: I'm at 163 now. My weight went up slightly because of PMS. It will probably go down again in a couple weeks.
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    How do you get the sexy for Christmas logo picture of the girl into your signature?
  • WWJD0214
    WWJD0214 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in for my first group challenge. I have just recently reconnected to fitness pal about a week ago so I am a newbee and don't really know how this all works I just barely figured out the food journaling. I am 215 and would love to be down to 150 but realisticly I will proably be closer to 180. Looking for all the help and mot ivation I can get.

:flowerforyou: "You have circled this mountain long enough, now turn north". (Deuteronomy 2:3):love:

GW 180 CW 210
    1ST GOAL 200 BY AUG 1ST
    2LBS a week there on:smile:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I am currently 169. Would LOVE to be in the 130s-140s by then so I can ROCK something like these ladies have on: mean_girls_talent_show_608x456.jpg
  • carintoby
    carintoby Posts: 21
    Options
    I Started on my way towards the 200 sit ups. Day one for me today!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    could i still join?
  • abpotter
    abpotter Posts: 4
    Options
    Wondering if I can join late- just happen to be looking at the website (I just started 3 weeks ago) and found your thread and thought it would be perfect- I will be buying a wedding dress in Dec. and need all the help I can get!!
  • epalone2
    epalone2 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in, although I'm not sure how to join. I just started mfp last week. I'm currently at 194 and would love to be at about 165 then!