~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    It seems like since I've joined this challenge, I've been constantly hungry!! AARRGGHH!!!

Can't see your diary but my guess would be you need to change what you're eating a little bit - its not always protein or whatever for some people, some people find they really benefit from adding a little fat, for others its fiber or carbs. I had a big bowl of quinoa, grilled veggies, and a soy chicken breast for lunch and for me that is incredibly satisfying for several hours - but then I was starving at dinner. When I have fat, I am satisfied a lot longer. The trick is to just have ENOUGH to satisfy you.
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    I would LOVE to join this challenge!

My CW is 167 and my GW is 130 for Christmas! (hopefully less than that, but that is reasonable)
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    What about a sexy Mrs claus badge , that would be cool, just a suggestion :smile:

LOL I agree!

This is going to be so much fun!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The link for the spreadsheet isn't working for me! Not sure if I got the whole link?
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Can I still join?
  • CostaCossie
    Options
    Oh please count me in!!! I'm needing all the support I can get at the moment and joining others with the same goal might be just the ticket!

My current weight is 163lb
    My goal weight is 130lb by christmas

So hopefully 6lb a month isn't a ridiculous thing to hope for??

:)
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    the link isn't working for me either :(
  • tameko2
    Options
    Oops sorry guys: It wasn't set to public.

https://spreadsheets1.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AjuqWx5NPwEFdGZCejR3YzRLR2Ezc2VvQWZtelJhbUE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Also - i think I'm missing happyhaunt's info - please repost.
    and yes ct1986, join away.

Ladies, gents, and other, please plan to weigh in sometime at the end of this week (Thurs/Fri)
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join: My last weigh in was 218 lbs. and my goal is somewhere between 170-182 lbs.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join. I restarted MFP on July 1st . My plan was to only weigh in once a month but will try to weigh in with the group. If I start to get too compulsive about the scale then I might have to weigh in less often.

Right now my tickler shows 0 pounds lost and my goal is a pound a week. Hopefully at Christmas my tickler will say 24 pounds lost.

I will message you my info.
  • Annabell0614
    Options
    I am totally in if I can still join. I need an extra boost and this may be just what I need. I am vacationing on St. Martin over Christmas and New Years. So, this will give me the push to lose those stubborn 10 pounds and feel good about myself when I go. What a great idea!

I weigh myself on Thursdays. However, I happened to weigh myself this morning and I am currently at 164.4. My goal is 150-155.
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this. I weigh in friday, I know I'm going to be up this week, so can I post my weight and goal then instead of what it was last week? I'm ready to get my *kitten* in gear and shock the in-laws at Christmas! haha
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    What days are we weighing in and what workout are u guys doing, i am doing a JM Ripped In 30/Turbo Fire Hybrid , hope u guys are having a fab day :flowerforyou:
  • bharding25
    Options
    I'm in! I weight 181 and hope to be down to 150 by Christmas! This is so inspiring! How do I join??
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    Eh what the heck, not only will I play with y'all but I'll make a google spreadsheet to track this if people are interested - then I can post it Fridays or Sat or something after I get a chance to put it in. If you guys want. I'm game. (Participating in the site a lot helps me stay on track.

That would be so awesome! It would mean so much to me because I work full time, go to school full time, and writing a book. I wanted to start this because I am sure there are a lot of people who want to lose weight for Christmas, so this is awesome. Thank you so much.

I have been doing well lately. I have been eating between 1500-1700 calories, some days a little more, but I exercise those days. Thursdays are my boot camp class and that is the day that I get to weigh myself, so I would either be posting my weight on that day or Friday.

I am so happy to see everyone who joined, I am happy to see people getting together for this and for support. I hope everyone does well this week.
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it is not to late. My birthday is 9 days before Christmas( Dec 16th) so I would love a December goal that will help me feel confident for my birthday.

So you say there is 25 weeks till Christmas I think I will make that 1lb a week, round it off by 1
    CW 196.4
    GW 170 by Christmas

Thanks for adding me!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Is there an official weigh in day? I usually weigh in Friday so that's when I'll post my results
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I will join too....I've been really bad with my food lately....I need a kick in the behind!

I will weigh in tomorrow morning and post it then.

:smile:

you can add me if you like!
  • tameko2
    Options
    I think everyone who has asked is in now -- Lets do weigh ins on Thursday OR Friday.

As far as working out goes cookie - I'm doing two things. One is a long walk (an hour) sometimes with a tiny bit of a run in there (TINY run). The other is Dance Central on the kinect - its a lot of fun and its a good workout.
  • dizins
    dizins Posts: 21
    Options
    I would also love to join this group . I was keeping track in May lost 4 lbs. and lost motivation and gained those 4 lbs I lost and 2 more so I am back to start over again. Christmas is a perfect goal for me ...I just bought my dress for my daughters wedding in Jan. and I refused to buy a bigger size so I have to lose to get into this dress. I am 210lbs right now and my goal is 190 I think that is reasonable by Christmas. :wink: