30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• Margie2210
    Margie2210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done! I put on a pair of jeans that I wear sometimes but usually feel a little snug on me right out of the wash and they were getting noticeably looser!!! My boyfriend even noticed (without me asking/commenting) that they looked looser.

Have a blast Kristen!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    L3D1 Done!! Wow! I really did not like level 2 and level 3 seems a bit better! But that could just be me. I'm not a fan of planks/push-ups!

I have not lost much weight so far, but have dropped a few inches in my chest and waist! Woot!! :D

Have fun Kristin!! I know I would if I was!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a lot of weight either. Only 3 pounds so far.
    But in inches.. I can't wait to measure myself. :D

My knee an BOTH ankles were hurting me today.. That was a first for the knee.

Anyway.. L2D9 done! Can't wait till lvl 3!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L2D9 finished. I REALLY didn't want to do this one today! Ironically half way through the first circuit my power went out and I had to re-motivate myself. BUT, it's finished! One more day at this level and then I can move on! I think I'm going to take Sunday off completely from exercising and start level 3 fresh on Monday (I'm feeling the knee/ankle pain too).

Way to go RedheadHen! Congrats on making it to level 3!
    Margie2210, sometimes I think clothes fitting better is actually more rewarding than the scale going down congratulations!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    L2 D6 done! I cant wait until this level is done! 4 more days :-)
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Today is L1D10 for me. I have added just a tiny little bit of L2 into my L1 workouts. I can't wait to get it done and move on! Yea for everyone!:bigsmile:
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Level one day 10 complete!!!!!! Now on to level 2 sometime tomorrow.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L2d10 done!
    lvl 3 tomorrow.
    Little excited, but a little scared. I forgot to look at what it was.
  • k8es
    Options
    D10L2 FINISHED!!! Yay -- Goodbye level 2! Taking tomorrow off and Starting level 3 on Monday

cpegasus01 Congratulations on finished level 1! You're 1/3 of the way finished! Apry1546 Good luck on level 3, I'll be right behind you!
  • moffee01
    Options
    L2 D7 complete whoohooo. Only 13 more days to go. The hubby is starting to lose his tummy! He is so excited. I think he is glad I guilted him into shredding with me :-)
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I hate level 3. I hate level 3. I hate level 3.
  • moffee01
    Options
    L2 D8 finished. I soooo didnt feel like doing it today. TOM showed up yesterday and Im blah today. Well maybe all the jumping will help it leave sooner LOL!!!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    my knee has been hurting pretty bad all day today. I'm going to take it easy tonight and do day 2 tomorrow instead.
    Till then.. Ibuprofen and icing every couple hours!
  • andbam
    andbam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a quick question. When did everyone start to notice a change after starting the 30 Day Shred? I've started it so I can fit into a dress for a wedding, without having to wear spanxs. I'm only on day 4 (also watching my diet) and I tried the dress on today and it already feels a little different. Just wondering if it's wishful thinking or if a change is already starting.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I have a quick question. When did everyone start to notice a change after starting the 30 Day Shred? I've started it so I can fit into a dress for a wedding, without having to wear spanxs. I'm only on day 4 (also watching my diet) and I tried the dress on today and it already feels a little different. Just wondering if it's wishful thinking or if a change is already starting.
    I started seeing a change within the first week. I can see that my love handles have become smaller.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Im back from our trip to Tahoe. I will be back to L3 tomorrow too! I am going to do 10 more days of Level 3 to catch up for the 4 days I have taken off.
    I didn't do anything while we were gone, just had fun and relaxed. I did get a few hours of Stand Up Paddling in, so that helped.

Hope you are all doing well!!
  • k8es
    Options
    Level 3 Day one finished -- ouch! I think my boyfriend is afraid that I'm going to throw one of the hand weights through the TV. I'm excited that I can count the days on two hands!

Moffee01 way to overcome TOM and blah -- you should definitely be proud of yourself!
    Apry1546, I took a day off between levels and feel so much better for doing so
    Mamato4kids -- So glad you had fun in Tahoe! How was the Stand Up Paddling? I've been looking at that for a couple of weeks and very curious about it.
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Mamato4kids -- So glad you had fun in Tahoe! How was the Stand Up Paddling? I've been looking at that for a couple of weeks and very curious about it.

It is so fun! I was able to put my kids on the front of the board and paddle...Lake Tahoe was perfect for it! It is really easy, and I have never fallen in....try it!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Back on Track! L3D4, but I am going to do 10 days of it...so really L3D1....
  • moffee01
    Options
    Only 1 more day on level 2. Then Im taking wednesday off and starting level 3 on thursday. Im kinda scared lol