30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I HATE THOSE PLANKS!
    I have zero upper body strength, so every 2-3 seconds I had to go on my knees. Pretty much ruining any exercise I'm trying to do at the time.
    D:

On another note.. My back was feeling better.. then I did L2D2!:laugh:
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Took a walk with my neighbor this morning, lots of hills! I plan on getting L2D6 done later today....off to the pool with my kids soon.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Okay ... L2D5 DONE!! Of course I did no other major exercise today. LOL! I'm in another challenge on here and it's requiring 5 sets of 5 push-ups per day for like 4 days this week. OMG ... I'm so NOT liking push-ups OR them darn PLANKS! LOL!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Done with L2D6
    Then hit the pool for an hour with my kids....

HELP: I will be camping next week from Wednesday to Sunday. I plan on shredding Wednesday morning and Sunday when I get home, but might not be able to get it done Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Of course my days will be filled with hiking, swimming and running, but I will miss the shred. Should I write it down and take it with me?
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L2D3 done! Planks are getting a little easier.. but not by much!

Mama:
    I don't see why not!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    So level 2 day 1 is done. Ick I really dont like this level. But I WILL make through the 10 days this time!!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    While doing those walk-out push-ups I did something to my back = no fun. So now I'm back and L2D3 is finished. I might have to spend an extra day or so at this level because it's not getting any easier. I think the seated "V" raise things might be the death of me.

Way to keep pushing everyone! Moffee1, welcome to level 2! Hope everyone has a great weekend, have fun camping mamato4kids!
  • moffee01
    Options
    Ive been kinda down this week cause I hadnt lost any weight until this morning. I am 1 pound down Yay! Also I did a set of measurements after my shower and was pretty happy :-)

At the start of level 1 I was

Waist at belly button 39.5 and after level 1 38.5 = 1 inch lost
    smallest part of waist was 37 now 36 = 1 inch lost
    Hips were 51.5 and now 50 = 1.5 lost
    thighs were 32.5 and now are 31.5 = 1 inch lost
    Calfs were 19.5 and now are 19 = .5 lost

For a total of 5 inches lost for level 1 :-D
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    GETTING READY TO START LEVEL 2 2MORROW. U GUYS HAVE ME WORRIED
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    WTG moffee!

Got L2 D7 done with hubby today....yay!

Tomorrow is a 5.5 mile run and D8 wish me luck!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    The only thing I have a real hard time doing are those pendulum lunges.. I can't do lunges for the life of me anyway and those just make it 100% worse!
    I think I end up halfassing the halfass.
    Planks are getting a little easier. I can do them a little longer now.

L2D4 done!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I don't understand this double posting business.. D:
  • moffee01
    Options
    L2 D2 done. Now to clean up the sweat puddle on the floor! I hate working out in the heat with no A/C.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L2 D2 done. Now to clean up the sweat puddle on the floor! I hate working out in the heat with no A/C.
    I know! it's horrible. I had to do that when i first started this. It was the worst.
  • k8es
    Options
    L2D4 finished -- that means tomorrow is the half-way point for me!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Apry1546, how's your back feeling? Afitchpatrick how was level 2 for you?
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Ran 5.5 miles today. My ankles are killing me from the 30DS. I took today off. Might move up to L3 to help with the ankle issue.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Back is 100% better!

But the sprain I got back in may.. Ugh.. I retwisted that ankle doing the skater thing.. So I only got 20 minutes in before I had to stop.
    l2D5 done.
  • k8es
    Options
    L2D5 Done!!!! Yay Half-Way!

i hear you about the ankles mamato4kids, I'm feeling it in my knees too. I hope level 3 treats you better
    Glad to hear your back is better Apry1546, good luck with your sprain -- stupid skater things!

Looks like we've lost some people :frown: To anyone who's reading but not posting hope your shredding is going well!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    I'm waiting for my children's movie to end, then I will get L3 D1 done.....hopefully I can make it through. We'll see if I have to drop back down.

Hope everyone is sticking with it! I can't wait to see the results!!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Done with the first day of level 3, Don't be scared, it isn't that bad. Totally doable!!