30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear level 3 is do-able!

My ankle is feeling better this morning. some ibuprofin, some ice, and wrapping it all night helped a lot. It's not 100% better.. We will just have to see how this workout goes tonight
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    L2 D3 done. My hubby did it with me today and was getting all confused with direction. It made me laugh sooo much the video went by sooo much quicker :-D Then went on to the treadmill for an hour. Im so pooped now. Time to veg and drink some water!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D8! I'm getting there!! LOL!
  • Margie2210
    Margie2210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    L2 D2 complete. I definitely "brought it" today, whereas the first day of level two I kinda held back so I could get through it all and see what Jillian had in store for me. I feel tired muscles today but in a good way.

I can't do a real push up in the first exercise, but I can bend my arms 1-2 inches and then back up. I am not sure if that is better or if i should plank then quickly go to knees for push up and then get off knees and back up. What are other people that can't do a real push up doing?

Am liking level two a lot! Happy shredding everyone!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L2D6 done!

Wrapped my ankle before the workout and it worked perfectly!
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5. Halfway done!!!!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies! I'm so impressed and motivated by the way everyone keeps pushing through!

Just finished L2D6. Followed Apry1546's lead and wrapped my right ankle -- SO much better!
  • Margie2210
    Options
    L2D3 done! Uggg I am tired and sore today, but I know I am getting new muscles - yay.
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 complete! I can see improvement within this level! Still taking breaks though.

NSV (non scale victory) My husband told me this weekend that he can see a difference in my shoulders! YAY!!!
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    L2D6 done!

Wrapped my ankle before the workout and it worked perfectly!

I am glad you found a solution!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    Great job for keeping it up everyone!!
    L2 D4 complete. Man the ab workouts this this level are killer. The bottoms of my ribs are sore. But its a good sore :-)
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D9!!! Woot!! :D
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L2D7 done.

These aren't getting any easier. D:
  • Margie2210
    Options
    L2D4 done - almost half way finished! OMG Level two is hard. I am glad to be finished with it for today.

Keep up the good work everyone; we are getting closer and closer to the end every day!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @dolphin21 - Day 15! That is awesome! Any insight or encouragement? Are you seeing results? Welcome!

Kristine, yes im seeing results!!!! Its an awesome workout and u can just feel the muscles working.....especially on my upper body and my legs and abs so yes everywhere!!!!! We can't give up.....just got to do for your self!!!!!! Motivation is the KEY!!!! Good luck!!!!
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I CANT WAIT TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE WHOLE 30 DAYS!!!!!! I THINK I WILL DO THIS AGAIN AND BUILD UP MY ENDURANCE AND THAN MOVE ONTO THE INSANITY WORKOUT. GOOD JOB EVERYONE U INSPIRE ME TO GET OFF MY BUTT AND DO MY WORKOUT EVERYDAY EVEN WHEN I DONT WANT TO.
  • k8es
    Options
    L2D7 finished! If I never do another plank again after this it may be too soon, hahaha.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L2D8 done.

I'm with you k8es!
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    Going backpacking this weekend so I will be MIA for the next few days! Happy Shredding!
  • k8es
    Options
    L2D8 out of the way! Only two more days on this level -- woohoo!

Have fun backpacking Kristin!