30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Replies

• MarlenaLB
    MarlenaLB Posts: 50
    Thank you Apryl 546!! I will do that.

I am not near as sore this morning as I thought I would be. I guess my body is adjusting. I feel awesome and a sense of accomplishment when I complete each work out. Thank you guys for giving me the motivation to do it. It does help to know I am not doing it alone.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    L1D5 complete... not too bad, except that I decided to do a short jog on the treadmill before (18 min total, 12 min jogging). Yeah - it definitely made the workout tougher. Other than that, it's defeinitely getting more manageable and nothing is too sore, aside from my calves - but I think that's from doing both C25k and 30DS each day...
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    I still need to get it done.....I'm taking care of a friends kids for a bit, then I will get it in...I'm on day 7
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    L1D4 done.
    Legs still hurt. :(
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Day 4 Level 1 Complete! Hurting today, no pain no gain right?

My food intake is good today too! Sunday I ate at PF Changs and was hungry the rest of the day and all day yesterday. Feeling better today.

How did everyone else do?
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    I'll probably be able to do better now. I finally have an air conditioner!

I've been dying these last couple days doing the workouts in the 90 degree + heat index days/nights.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    WTG to everyone!! Let's keep it up!

L1D5 finished for me! I am not stiff/achy like I have been. I still felt it in my upper arms/shoulders and my quads though!! Whew!
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Uh oh! I missed yesterday and on top of that I was a bad girl with my food :embarassed:

In about 20 mins time I plan on warming up on the elliptical then doind L1D5 and L1D6 back to back. Its not going to be pleasant but I will see how I go. I need a kick up he backside every now and then so it should be good.
  • triciamarie
    triciamarie Posts: 70 Member
    L1D2 complete. and arms are sore... but all is good! :flowerforyou:
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Uh oh! I missed yesterday and on top of that I was a bad girl with my food :embarassed:

In about 20 mins time I plan on warming up on the elliptical then doind L1D5 and L1D6 back to back. Its not going to be pleasant but I will see how I go. I need a kick up he backside every now and then so it should be good.

Wow, that's impressive. It makes me not want to skip a day because I think your kick up the backside might kill me. Kudos to you for making it up!
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member

Wow, that's impressive. It makes me not want to skip a day because I think your kick up the backside might kill me. Kudos to you for making it up!

OK L1D5 and L1D6 DONE!!! I manage to pump out 220 calories on the elliptical.

OMG I will never break again. That was definitely one kick up the butt!! I felt a bit sluggish on the second go due to my arches stinging for some weird reason. Hopefully I can go hard tomorrow!!
  • lk149504
    lk149504 Posts: 82 Member
    I was wondering if I could still join in on this!! I started 30DS a little while ago and am on Level 2. I really need some encouragement and want some accountability! Hopefully I can!! :)
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    keep it going!
    im on day 9 - but already jumped to level 2 as i wanted to mix it up a bit lol :)
  • mamato4kids
    I just ran 5 miles with my girlfriends, I plan on doing L1D8 when my son is napping this afternoon.

How many calories have you all been burning doing 30DS? (if you know) I can't get past 183, hoping L2 takes me up a notch.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • Kristin6608
    I was wondering if I could still join in on this!! I started 30DS a little while ago and am on Level 2. I really need some encouragement and want some accountability! Hopefully I can!! :)

Of course you can! It is an open group! Do you have any insight on level 2 for us?
  • Kristin6608
    I just ran 5 miles with my girlfriends, I plan on doing L1D8 when my son is napping this afternoon.

How many calories have you all been burning doing 30DS? (if you know) I can't get past 183, hoping L2 takes me up a notch.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Good job! It seems like you get a lot of extra cardio in with the 30DS! I am not sure on my calories since I don't wear a HR monitor. Thinking about getting one. I assume this is what you use? Do you have any recommendations?
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    L1D6 finished! I still hate the side lunge/anterior raises... shoulders are definitely not the strongest part of my body. On a positive note - I realized I'm 20% of the way there! :wink:
  • mamato4kids
    Kristin6608, I have a Garmin that I use when I am running, it has a HRM with it. It is great. I also have a body media arm band that I wear. It tracks me all day long. It tracks calories burned, activity level, calories consumed ( when you enter them) time slept, steps taken etc. It is great, and keeps me more active..it's just like the Body Bugg, but I hear better. I got it for $100 on eBay. Then the subscription to their site is 6.95 a month. Well worth it.

@Photo- I hate the last strength session....my shoulders are the worst!
  • Kristin6608
    Day 5 Level 1 Complete.

Feeling a bit weak today. May be due to my poor eating (lack there of) this morning. I thought I would work out right away but the morning got away from me.

Crossing my fingers that I will do okay on food this evening. Going to a baseball game with friends.

@ mamato4kids - I will definitely have to look into one. I plan to get one as a reward to myself once I see more of a consistent workout pattern. Hopefully this program will do it for me! Maybe day 10 or 15.
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 67 Member
    Level 1 day 4 complete :-) I feel so much better about myself after I finish a workout!!
This discussion has been closed.