30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• aubarnold
    aubarnold Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I will start 30ds shred tomorrow :) I will take pics and measurements!! Looking forward to it!!
  • tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started today also, so I'll keep checking in here. need to be accountable day to day!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Aww boo starting on Sunday.... starting with my honey and he'll be out all day Saturday :( So we agreed to start Sunday.
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please join still! I know that some of us will be a little ahead or a little behind!
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    I have to confess! I started this group and I didn't even get my workout yesterday! Today is my day 1! And picture day too (not looking forward to that!)
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    I would like to join too! I made it halfway through last month and stopped. I'll start at the begining tomorrow morning after taking pics and measurements. Lets get SHREDDED!!!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I went to a birthday party at the beach for a few hours, and happy to say I came home and did day 4!!

Question: how big are the weights you are using? I am using 5#'s
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    WHOA!! Yesterday was L1D1 for me and I only felt like I got a good workout, no soreness.... until this morning (aussie time). I was not expecting this, just getting out of bed I felt my entire tummy muscles burning...
    Me too! Did L1D2 today, and could barely hold my arms up long enough to wash my hair afterwards! My and have definitely felt tight/engaged all day. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow, lol.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!! I did L1D2 today. I started Friday the 15th too!! =D I was a touch achy this morning so I did some stretching before starting the work out today. Oh man ... let me just say that my stairs in my house are now my enemy! LOL! My legs are all shaky on them! I don't even want to mention my upper arms! Push-ups are not my fave at all! I did my measurements last night and posted them on here in the reports area (or whatever it's called). I'm so excited to see that there are others that are starting in the middle of the month! I just didn't wan to wait till Aug. 1st to start this! :)
  • inkedlala
    inkedlala Posts: 20
    Options
    Today is L1D6 for me, I'm doing Level 1 of Six Week Six Pack daily with it too, and I'm already seeing results. I've lost .5 inches at my waist and thighs already, that is each not total!
    Keep it up everyone!!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    L1D2 completed...and I still hate bicycle crunches...I do okay until she gets to those. I am a wimp and only use 2 lb. weights right now though. *L*
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Alright. I'm about to do the workout for the first time!
    Pictures will only be up when I do the before and after. I just took pictures 10 minutes ago.
    My measurements at this point are..

Thigh- 28 3/4
    Calf - 16 5/8
    hip where my pants rest 45 1/2
    Hip where I am the widest - 46 5/8
    waist- 33
    Bicep- 14 1/4
    Bust 38 7/8
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    First workout done!
    My face is all red. Sister was laughing at me.
    http://tinypic.com/r/zjxrau/7
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done!! It is very weird... did 30 mins on the elliptical this morning and the soreness went away. I felt so pumped so I decided to do Yoga Meltdown followed by shred all in one shebang! I still had a bit of trouble doing some of the exercises - bicycle crunches and art...? something ? lunges.... i hate you!!! About an hour after I finished working out, the pain is back :sad:

I also think that my level of intensity during shred wasnt as high as it should have been... I think it may have been due to the cardio and yoga beforehand. So tomorrow morning, I plan on warming up with cardio to get rid of the soreness, then go crazy while shredding. Then in the afrternoon I will do cardio and yoga. I wonder if this may help.
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    Completed Day 2 Level 1 this morning. Feeling awful this morning when I woke up but I pushed through! Love getting it out of the way first thing in the morning!

I was sore from day 1 but it wasn't horrible.

mamato4kids - I am using 5lb weights. Feeling the burn!

I can't seem to find a way to do side lunges without it hurting my knee so I just squat. Does anyone else have this problem?

Happy Shredding! Time to go make breakfast!!!
  • RedheadHen
    Options
    Just finished L1D3. I burned even more cals today than yesterday! My HRM says I burned 361 cals over 28 mins. Anyone else notice an increase of cals burned? I'm thinking it is because I am pushing through the pain/ache I have in all my muscles! LOL! I'm glad I got it done and out of the way today!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm considering joining you, I'll have to go buy the DVD today if I do. Have you heard of others who have experienced great results with this program? Sounds like you need some light hand weights - any other equipment needed?
  • RedheadHen
    Options
    I'm considering joining you, I'll have to go buy the DVD today if I do. Have you heard of others who have experienced great results with this program? Sounds like you need some light hand weights - any other equipment needed?

Light weights. I'm using 2lb hand weights. You will also want a yoga type mat. She does crunches and the mat really helps if you have hard floors. ;)
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im still on board, but being the dummy I am, I forgot that my husband has the xbox cable in his bag and he is in Canada this weekend. He is going to be home tonight, so I will be a little behind but I will start tomorrow morning! Keep going everyone, you are doing great!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I just got home from a 7 mile run, but plan on doing 30DS later today....my thought " it's only 20 minutes" only 20 minutes of pain, but I'm gonna do it!