30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options
I am looking for some buddies to keep me accountable. My goal is to do 30 Shred by Jillian Michaels then continue on to another program. Maybe P90X...?

Please let me know if you are interested! I am starting tomorrow, July 15!

At the end I would like to post results so take your measurements and/or photos!

Thank you,
Kristin

Replies

• Ginial1479
    Ginial1479 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll start the shred with you!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been looking for a thread to start with - I did D4 L1 today so it's pretty close!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    This is pretty awesome because I was planning on buying the 30DS on the 16th and start then! I get paid tomorrow but I won't be at walmart till the 16th. I will totally join in on this.

I'll take a before and after picture, and also do measurements.
  • lmn717
    lmn717 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll join!! I just dusted the dvd off...I was about to start!!
    How do I do this?? Do we join a group or something? Like how do I find this again?
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of Level 1 so I'm in! I even have an excel spreadsheet charting each day I do it, how much I weight afterwards and my measurements after my workout. I also have a formula going to show how much I've gained/lost since I started.

I am taking a break when my period comes b/c it's just a time I don't feel like doing anything. I'm crampy, bloated, feeling like total poo and my flows are heavy so I wear a pad most of the time, and a sweaty, bloody pad is not exactly the best thing to feel! Sorry if TMI!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 (tomorrow that is) I would love to join. I just took before pics. today.
  • t4agurs
    t4agurs Posts: 2
    Options
    Ill do it I have P90X its extreme yikes but I want to loose the weight before my birthday in November!
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D1 today! Although I am a bit worried. Before I did it I slogged it on the Cross Trainer and burnt 300 cal, I may have overdone it as when I got to shred circuit 2 I almost was sick :/ I kept going as much as I could and felt a good burn. However now (a few hours later I am not feeling the soreness that I have read about, I definitely feel like I got a workout but that is it.

Maybe I have to really go hard tomorrow, or perhaps wait until tomorrow morning as the soreness may have a late onset for my out of whack body.

Keep going guys we have most of the month to go but I am already excited over the possible results :) If anyone needs motivation.. feel free to add me!!
  • awesomeaprel
    Options
    I wanna join!! I started the dvd 3 days ago. My goal is to get ready for the INSANITY series that I got but am too afraid to try!!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I did L1D1 today, and (happily) stumbled across this thread. I'd love to join in and have some accountability!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm in, won't have a chance to do it til I get home tonight, but I've been saying that I want to do another round of it. I got 2/3 of the way through it and fell off the fitness wagon but LOVED the results I was seeing. I haven't lost any of that, but want to see more!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'll join!! I just dusted the dvd off...I was about to start!!
    How do I do this?? Do we join a group or something? Like how do I find this again?

:) This is our group. Check in when you can to share your Level, Day and any breaks (L1D1, 2 Breaks) and thoughts your having about it (need motivation, man that hurts, can't wait for tomorrow...)
    As to finding it again, when you are in the Community tab there is a link for My Topics towards the top of page, that is the easiest way to find any topic you have posted in.

Good Luck Ladies!
  • kavsdoc
    kavsdoc Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in! I am on day 5 L1
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Im in. I started in group in June then had to go off for some work related business and stopped. I really need to get back on track. i will do it tonight and take pictures and measurements.
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, Im in. I was looking for a project to start tonight:)
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want in! I will have to find my DVD this evening and start all over at L1D1.
  • AussieGem
    Options
    WHOA!! Yesterday was L1D1 for me and I only felt like I got a good workout, no soreness.... until this morning (aussie time). I was not expecting this, just getting out of bed I felt my entire tummy muscles burning, when I lift my arms over my head I quickly flashback to those arterial (? I think thats what they are called) lunges. I actually lie feeling a little bit this way as it is reaffirming that I am actually making a change in my body!

Just about to do L1D2 after a cardio flogging, so itll be interesting what tomorrow feels like :bigsmile:
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had forgotten how much I HATE bicycle crunches! *L*
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am glad everyone is getting motivated! It will be nice to have accountability. Looking forward to my workout tomorrow morning!!!!!! I can't wait until I am about 5 days in and be able to see some improvement!
  • AussieGem
    Options
    L1D2 Done!!! This time I was actually better, apart from a few 5-10 seconds stops to make sure I have the right technique, but I felt great afterwards. This is so challenging but today I could do more modified push ups and pushed through the pain. Maybe my mindset has finally shifted from 'OMG, OMG, OMG" to "I can do this"!!!

How is everyone else finding it???