30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I just finished day 9 and only have more more day of level 1 -- WooHoo.

@ Mamato4kids -- Congratulations on Level 2, your drive is very inspiring
    @ dezignz4u -- I've talked to people who spent more than 10 days on a level and still finished the program
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I personally can't see how people couldn't stick with this program. It's so addicting!
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 1 Complete. Feeling really good today. I watched level 2 to see what is coming. Looks like some of the moves will be a little more interesting!

Happy Shredding!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    Just checking in. I took yesterday and today off for party & party clean up. I'll start L1 D7 in the morning :-)
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I bought 6 Jillian DVD's from one seller on half.com and went to check to see if they shipped and like a dope I bought 2 30 Day shreds and didn't even realize it!.

Guess I'll be selling one! lol
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Happy L1D9 everyone!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So I didn't get the workout done today, I ran 9 miles this morning and got stung by 3 bees while doing so. Then our little kids got new beds today, so we moved a bunch of furniture, along with time at the park...I am pooped. Back at it tomorrow.
    I was sore from doing level 2 yesterday though, it's a toughy.
  • k8es
    Options
    Day 10 of Level 1 Finished!!! Ready for the pain tomorrow!

How was everyone's weekend?
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 done!
  • Kristin6608
    Options

Our weekend was great! Yours?

How did Day 1 of level 2 go?
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    So I didn't get the workout done today, I ran 9 miles this morning and got stung by 3 bees while doing so. Then our little kids got new beds today, so we moved a bunch of furniture, along with time at the park...I am pooped. Back at it tomorrow.
    I was sore from doing level 2 yesterday though, it's a toughy.

Sounds like you got a lot of exercise in yesterday regardless of missing out on 30 Day Shred! You are an inspiration! Hope the bee stings are okay.

Good luck on your workout today!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    L2D2 done....wow, it's a great workout! SOOO happy it's only 20 minutes, I don't know if I could keep up with more.
    Got some 3# weights, my shoulder was hurting (in a bad way) with the 5#, so the 3's are much better.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2D1!! Yay! It was not too scary at all! :)
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    Anyone out there this evening? How is the shred going for everyone?
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Anyone out there this evening? How is the shred going for everyone?

Doing well hitting the sack soon, 6 am run tomorrow. 30DS in the afternoon. Hope you are well!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L1 D10 done. Holy cow!

Watching lvl 2 now so I know what to expect tomorrow

--- I'm going to HATE those lunges.. I can never do lunges to save my life! I'm so freaking wobbly!
  • k8es
    Options

Our weekend was great! Yours?

How did Day 1 of level 2 go?
    [/quote]

My weekend was good thanks, rather uneventful but sometimes that's nice :)

Finished Level 2 Day 1. I think it was a little tougher than I expected (I'm back to yelling at Jillian) so it will feel even better when I conquer it!

I'm so proud of everyone sticking with it. Good luck on level 2 Apry1546 and Kristin6608. Sounds like mamato4kids and Reheadhen are already on their way to mastering it!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done ;-) Yesterday I also added in a hour on the treadmill and a short kettlebell video!! Brought my calorie burn to 1200 :-) Gonna try to do the same today!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Off to do L2 D3.....
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    so i fell off the wagon yesterday and didnt get my exercise in does this mean i have 2 staart all over or just keep going?