30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would make it but today was D1 of L3! It has been tough. I still can't see a whole lot of difference so maybe I'm just not dripping in enough sweat!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would make it but today was D1 of L3! It has been tough. I still can't see a whole lot of difference so maybe I'm just not dripping in enough sweat!

I have seen a little diff but not what I was expecting. It has taken me longer too...but we are getting it done, that is what counts!!'
  • mamato4kids
    Options

I have seen a little diff but not what I was expecting. It has taken me longer too...but we are getting it done, that is what counts!!'
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Still haven't gotten back on the wagon. Trying to adjust to a new schedule.

But I am soooooo proud of those of you who have finished and who have kept going! That's awesome!!!!!!! Keep me updated with what you plan to do next!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    One. More. Day.
  • delmeg10
    delmeg10 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I know that this challenge was started in July, but I just wanted to say that I'm on D12 L2 of 30 Day Shred. Every day this workout kicks my butt and I've only lost 2.2lbs. I don't notice a difference in my body at all, as of yet. Congrats on everyone that is almost done the full 30 days. :)
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    How's it going ladies? Hope everyone that is still doing 30DS is enjoying it!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    YAY!!!!! I finally finished!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    YAY!!!!! I finally finished!