Options
  • lucyrose_
    lucyrose_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The link's not working for me! :(
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    hmm, now to find a time to cook it when my husband isnt around the kitchen so he doesnt see what goes into it! it looks great.
    Is it really thin and crispy?
  • shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing - thank you " x
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Is it okay to love you ?

i love big meals with little calories YESSSSS!!!!!!!
  • strela32
    Options
    I looked it up on http://yourlighterside.com and right on the homepage, the recipe is located under "popular posts". It is the first recipe on the list, and on the recipe page has a link that takes you to the page that teaches you how to rice the couliflower. I will try this recipe, just because all the reviews on this blog!

Thanks for this tip!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hmm, now to find a time to cook it when my husband isnt around the kitchen so he doesnt see what goes into it! it looks great.

Yes, it is. The secret to the crust is: the thinner the better. If you want a little bit thicker crust you'll need to add some cheese into the cauli-rice for some extra "glue." I prefer to minimize the calories and have great luck with just the eggs if I keep things really thin.

ANOTHER way to get rid of your pizza craving is to build a "pizza" inside of a bell pepper half instead of on a crust. I put tomato puree, oregano, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, sauteed mushrooms and onions, spinach and turkey pepperoni into it and bake at 350 until yummy.

I'll post a pic at my next opportunity!

-Chelle
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bump...looks good.
  • jyls
    jyls Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yummy!
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    oh my that looks so good! i think i will have to try making myself one!
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    WOW -- that looks awesome! I'm sure my kids won't even notice the difference! Thanks for the pics!
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    This sounds really good too!!

Yes, it is. The secret to the crust is: the thinner the better. If you want a little bit thicker crust you'll need to add some cheese into the cauli-rice for some extra "glue." I prefer to minimize the calories and have great luck with just the eggs if I keep things really thin.

ANOTHER way to get rid of your pizza craving is to build a "pizza" inside of a bell pepper half instead of on a crust. I put tomato puree, oregano, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, sauteed mushrooms and onions, spinach and turkey pepperoni into it and bake at 350 until yummy.

I'll post a pic at my next opportunity!

-Chelle
  • kswift85
    kswift85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump! I look forward to giving this a try...
  • ajlarz
    ajlarz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Bump for dinner tonight! Do you think I could use frozen? Not a single caulifloer in my market on Sunday???

Here is a note that came directly from the blog:

"*I use frozen cauliflower prepared according to package directions. After cooked and slightly cooled, I shred cauliflower with a cheese grater, and then measure for the recipe. (Don’t pack down the cup with cauliflower. Just fill it with a spoon or the cup itself.)" http://yourlighterside.com/recipe-the-original-cauliflower-pizza-dough-2/
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've made lots of her recipes. I met her on another site. The Cauliflower Doritos are EXCELLENT also. And, they give a Crunch!!!

I also make this pizza crust in a rectangle pan, cut it and make "bread sticks" out of it. They store in the fridge. Pop it in the micro for a couple seconds and then I have a "breadstick" to go with my lunch salad.

Her recipes are all top notch!
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    tried this tonight, mine worked out 120cal per slice so I ate 3.. lol ooops. very yummy and the kids liked it too, always good to find a new way to get some veggies into them!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Super bump!!
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    It looks yummy! I was planning on making pizza for the 49er game tomorrow and wanted to try a healthier crust. After seeing the calorie count I think I'll stick to my regular recipe. My dinner plate sized think crust pizza has only 250 calories. Nutrition wise your crust is better but I think I just make a salad on the side. I LOVE your recipes so keep up the great work!