Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Options

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I'll edit this post once I actually make, but you could also reduce cals by subbing 3 tbsp of egg white for an entire egg. I may half the cheese rather than quarter it like you did...

Thanks for reposting!

I did these things and it still worked beautifully. My profile has a picture of my results. :)
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    big humungous bump
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That looks great!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    This looks AMAZING! And for 259 cals?! Gonna have to give it a try and see how the fam likes it as well!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    This is a recipe I tried a couple of years ago. It is great! Can't believe it isn't 'real crust'. The one BAD thing about Cauliflower is it doesn't save well, becomes more pungent after a couple of days.
  • ckenning
    Options
    bump
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love cauliflower crust Pizza!!!!
    Its a great alternative to that other one and is probably even more filling in my opinion
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    that sounds good, been looking for one that works!
  • NCDavid33
    NCDavid33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That looks really tasty. Can you use low fat cheese in place of the regular mozzarella? Just curious.
  • barbiegirluk
    barbiegirluk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Will have to try it out.
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i don't use cheese in the crust. and use cheddar cheese on the pizza.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    zomg
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    That looks really tasty. Can you use low fat cheese in place of the regular mozzarella? Just curious.

Use whatever cheese you'd like! I prefer to use the fat free cheeses but the low fat would only add a few calories and lots more taste.

Go for it!
  • macx2mommy
    macx2mommy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried freezing the crusts for later?
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    do you HAVE to broil it?

As a lifelong vegetarian....I have never used the broiler. I don't even know hwo to, i'd probably set the stove on fire. Our convection oven also has a broiler but again, i've never utilized it :o
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    FinallyChelle.....first a Skinny Margarita recipe and now this? I think I love you!! :heart:
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    do you HAVE to broil it?

As a lifelong vegetarian....I have never used the broiler. I don't even know hwo to, i'd probably set the stove on fire. Our convection oven also has a broiler but again, i've never utilized it :o

I don't use the broiler. I just put it back in the oven and wait for the cheese to melt. If i'm adding veggies, I put those in the micro for a bit for them to get soft and then add them to the pizza.
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • lmhubbard
    lmhubbard Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BUMP