Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Options

Replies

• sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've made lots of her recipes. I met her on another site. The Cauliflower Doritos are EXCELLENT also. And, they give a Crunch!!!

I also make this pizza crust in a rectangle pan, cut it and make "bread sticks" out of it. They store in the fridge. Pop it in the micro for a couple seconds and then I have a "breadstick" to go with my lunch salad.

Her recipes are all top notch!

You had me at DORITOS!!! I'll have to look this up!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    is the broccoli and cauliflower cooked before hand?
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    and if anyone has that recipe for cauliflower doritos can you message it to me please
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bump, I'm going to try this, pizza is my weakness
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    OMG Thank you! I love pizza, but have gone the whole "low GI' route therefore it cuts out pizza crust! The thought of being able to eat pizza is possibly better than the thought having sex!!!
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Tried it last weekend..... FUDGING AMAZING!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    bump
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    and if anyone has that recipe for cauliflower doritos can you message it to me please

Me too :drinker:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    wow! freaking awesome! who would've thought!?
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks
  • GypsyOverstreet
    Options
    bump
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I made this this week.....pic is in my profile! Was fricking awesome and I had to eat it in halfs as it was super filling! I only used one egg and 1/3 cup shred cheese cause it seemed rather runny with only one egg! More like a fritatta than pizza crust but still yum! With my toppings I think it was like 452 calories and 18 grams fat for the whole thing and it was HUGE!
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Gluten free too! I even have a head of cauliflower in my fridge that I need to do something with! Thanks!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Me too :drinker:

ME TOO!
  • LinBin2012
    Options
    yum
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i don't use cheese in the crust. and use cheddar cheese on the pizza.

Do you substitute anything for the cheese? I've never tried the cauliflower crust because it uses so much cheese, but it looks like it's necessary to bind everything.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    healthy pizza crust? what?!?! My world is now perfect! Thanks for sharing- :)
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just want this in my cue
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    BUMP, looks tasty and I've made cauliflower in place of mashed potatoes before, they were great too!