NEW FOODS YOU LIKE!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato fries!!!!!!!!!! Homemade and yummy :)
  • joanewright
    Options
    :noway: bump
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Newman's Own Parmesan & Roasted Garlic salad dressing. Oh my. :smile:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Jicama - it's a Spanish root... a little starchy & sweet.

I tried it tonight to go with the Slow Cook Salsa Chicken. It's a South Beach Diet Phase 1 recipe - jicama, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro & cumin. Loved it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond - Nut-Thins - Pecan Rice Crackers, 6.4 crackers (30g)

I was trying out some new products and these are worth the extra money! Serving size is 16 crackers......but I only eat 6-8 with my cheddar or cottage cheese.

Yummy!:flowerforyou:
  • jojogirl
    Options
    Almonds
    Kashi 7 Grain Flakes Cereal (NO HFCS)
    Sprouted Grain Bread
    Rice Milk
    So many great foods I wouldn't have given a chance years ago...
    ~It's exciting to be healthy now!!~
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    One of my favorite restaurant foods I would have never ordered before I joined MFP is the "Weight Management Pear and Endive salad" from The Cheesecake Factory. A lot of people avoid the place because the portinos are HUGE and unhealthy. However, the entire salad is 500something calories, and I have yet to finish it in one sitting.
  • Ginger0120
    Ginger0120 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely loving the double chocolate vitatop! They are spectacular! I eat one with one tablespoon of peanut butter before I work out every day! It feels like an indulgence but it's less than 100 calories, high fiber, high protein!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Black grapes. Those are so good! A couple people saw me eating them at work the other day and had never heard of them.
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    Brussel sprouts are a new vegetable favorite of mine surprisingly. :noway: :tongue:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    plain yogurt-- yum yum!!!! :love: With Kashi nuggets on top-- :heart:

No sugar-- love the taste-- so healthy for me!!
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Sargento Salad Finishers have really helped me to look forward to eating salads every day. It adds about 120-150 calories to your salad, depending on what kind you get. My favorite is the cranberry, pecan, and asiago cheese combo. My husband loves the Chef Salad mix (ham, turkey, cheese, and croutons).
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i am in love with the roasted garlic hummus ..... great with veggies ..... on a wheat tortilla for a wrap .... wasa crackers or anything other kind of cracker ..... YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:tongue:
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow light cheeses, they are new to me. I use them on crackers, toast, english muffins, everything. So good!

Yes I love the Laughing Cow light cheeses! I've been using them as a subsitute for butter on my sweet potatoes, etc.