No more late night snacks challenge

Options

Replies

• dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I did start fresh yesterday. Kept the first digit of my calories at 1 :happy: Stopped eating at 8:30pm.:drinker:
    The scale's stuck past 59kg (roughly 131lbs), but I won't let that get me down this time. :noway:

So, day 1, yeah! :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this...:flowerforyou: I'll do post reading catch up later in the day...:drinker:

Great idea dewpearl:flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I was trying to quote but don't know how to do it.

just look on the bottom of the msg u want to quote :)

Thanks Laine23!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I was trying to quote but don't know how to do it.

just look on the bottom of the msg u want to quote :)

Thanks Laine23!
    Great job zaza! :drinker: I remember when I first discovered it but before that I kept wondering how on earth people were doing it. :laugh:

If you begin your post writing after the final 'quote' of the last message it will show yours as a new post rather than included in the blue box as part of the person you're quoting...just a lil fyi:flowerforyou: oops!:blushing: :laugh: well it normally works that way:bigsmile:
  • zaza54
    Options
    Last night was the 7th night in a row of no late-night snacking! I really feel encouraged I can do this. The only thing is that I woke up at 4 a.m. hungry, but then again I often wake up around then. Just couldn't go back to sleep this time and here it is Sat. :grumble:
    Have a good day all. Will keep you posted. I think I am going to try to go for a record of no late-night snacking. I hope to see the rest of you,especially dewpearl, with high numbers too! Every day is a fresh start so just hop back on if you fell off the wagon!:smile:
    Zaza
  • zaza54
    Options
    If you begin your post writing after the final 'quote' of the last message it will show yours as a new post rather than included in the blue box as part of the person you're quoting...just a lil fyi:flowerforyou: oops!:blushing: :laugh: well it normally works that way:bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Thank you too Fitness_Chick. All help is aprpeciated.:flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    Options
    Oops - I guess I need more practice using quotes.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Way to go zaza 7 days! Well i did really well till about 11 and had some almonds (cut off is 10) so still day o for me. Im trying .
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Last night was the 7th night in a row of no late-night snacking!

Have a good day all. Will keep you posted. I think I am going to try to go for a record of no late-night snacking. I hope to see the rest of you,especially dewpearl, with high numbers too!

Zaza, you are the engine keeping this thread going :happy: . Seriously, you are an inspiration. :flowerforyou: Even if you make it to day 100, still post in here, cos it tells us all YES, WE CAN! :happy:

Kirstina, take it easy. 5 almonds is not the end of the world. I mean, if you stomach is growling... Bottom line is, you stopped after a few, right? Or did you eat the whole bag? :embarassed: Anyway, looking forward to see you start counting days. It's great that you don't give up!

Fitness_Chick, welcome to the club! :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    P.S. Going to a B-day party tonight. :drinker: Luckily, it starts at 7, so I've got 2 hours to drink as normal people do, before I switch to watter only. hehe :laugh: . Well, if we'll goto a club to dance, then I'll be exercising while partying :laugh: . Will keep you posted. :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Fitness_Chick, welcome to the club! :flowerforyou:
    Thanks Dew:flowerforyou:

Have a great day everyone....I'll check back in later:happy: ...breakfast then the gym for me this morning. :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Thank you too Fitness_Chick. All help is aprpeciated.:flowerforyou:
    [/quote]:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Last night was the 7th night in a row of no late-night snacking! I really feel encouraged I can do this. The only thing is that I woke up at 4 a.m. hungry, but then again I often wake up around then. Just couldn't go back to sleep this time and here it is Sat. :grumble:
    Have a good day all. Will keep you posted. I think I am going to try to go for a record of no late-night snacking. I hope to see the rest of you,especially dewpearl, with high numbers too! Every day is a fresh start so just hop back on if you fell off the wagon!:smile:
    Zaza
    7 days? Way to go zaza:drinker: You're an inspiration to us...:wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Two days in a row of no late night snacks and my calories have been spot on!!

Feeling optimistic and in control!
    That's great:flowerforyou:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey dew no i only had 10 and that was it . Its 10 30 pm now and im doing ok so far we will see if i can make it to day 1 yet.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    OK, so here's what. I went to this B-Day thing and we were late - only got there around 8:30p.m. So I got my drink (non-alcoholic cocktail) around 9. Which means I couldn't finish by 9, right? :wink: Well, I am under my calories for the day, so today counts as Day 2 for me. I'm pretty hungry now, so part of me says "go ahead and eat, you'll start again tomorrow". But I'll listen to the part saying "you can do this!" and will just go to bed. :happy:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th day of not eating past 730 which I have done very well except Friday night I ate well pass that. but got back into routine.

I have stayed under my 1200 calorie mark also so I hope the weight with the exercise will start to fall off.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Making chili for dinner it is so cold here right now. Low fat everything will have to add my calories later and see what they are.
  • zaza54
    Options
    Good morning-
    Well, last night should have been Day 8, but I had half a coke after my 9:30 cut-off. While it isn't food, it does have calories so......back to Day 1. I am determined to stick with this. Will check in tomorrow. In the meantime, stay strong everyone.
    Zaza
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I'll start again tomorrow. I was hungry and under my calories. Still going to be under, I believe, after snacking. But it's past 9p.m. at my end... so yeah...:embarassed:
  • HEALTHJUNKIE
    Options
    New week, fresh start!. I have to stop kidding myself and get some willpower :-(. I think I am bringing the group down by failing. I know I can do it! Lord, give me the perseverance and tenacity of a weed!