Options

Replies

• LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Tonight is day 13 for me! :drinker:

holey moley!!!1:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

I can only hope to hit the double digits on this challenge!!!
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Last night was day 7 for me. YEAH:happy: 1 week so far.

Congrats!!! Keep up the good work on resisting temptation!!!
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Way to go gmukris! Keep up the great work.
    Last night was 8 nights in a row for me. I am confident tonight will be 9!
    Zaza

Wow, You are doing awesome too. So many people are doing AWESOME on this challenge!!!!!
    I hope I become strong enough to keep going...
    I have made it through night 4 and I am onto night 5 tonight..... I am dreading Thursday (Turkey Day). I know I will have food surrounding me until who knows what time.... I might have to stay awake all night just so I can hit my 3 hours before bedtime cut-off. LOL :tongue:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It sounds like we're all doing quite well! Keep up the great work :happy:
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    gmukris,
    How much have you lost since you started this challenge??
    Just curious.
  • gmukris
    Options
    One pound, but I have very little left to lose, so it's gotten really slow! This challenge really has just helped me stay within my calories. If I eat late, it's calories I don't have!!!! :ohwell: I think this challenge is just keeping me honest and on track.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hungry as a wolf in the harshest winter :bigsmile: , but I'm holding with my teeth do Day number 3. :wink:
    Can't fail now, after giving in and counting Sat as Day 1 again, can I? :smile:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Im in! One of the best things I ever did was not allow myself to eat after 730.... haven't been doing that so much lately... Im in!

Hop on :wink: . Nice to have you here. As you see, I am not that much ahead, so it's never too late (now I gotta watch out so that you don't get ahead of me like everyone else seems to do, heh :ohwell: )

So, welcome :flowerforyou: and good luck!
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have been doing pretty good but last night I did wake up at 12am and take a bite or two of DIRT CAKE! YUMM-O
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    hm, lost track of how many days straight I've been able to keep it up....but I think this is the 6 or 7th day? I'll have to scroll back and take a peek...

Either way this thread helps to keep in mind to end meals/snacks early in the evening...water I drink whenever I like...

How's everyone else been doing?

tee hee Purdy Mommy? I just glanced down as I was typing this and giggled when I saw you mentioned you woke up at Midnight and ate a bite of dirt cake. Maybe it being nearly 3 am that makes that funny?:laugh:

Sometimes it's quite amusing what we take a bite of in the middle of the night....:drinker:

YAY for everyone working on changing old habits!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Zaza

Wow, You are doing awesome too. So many people are doing AWESOME on this challenge!!!!!
    I have made it through night 4 and I am onto night 5 tonight..... I am dreading Thursday (Turkey Day). I know I will have food surrounding me until who knows what time.... I might have to stay awake all night just so I can hit my 3 hours before bedtime cut-off. LOL :tongue:
    :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    oh :drinker: oh :drinker: oh!!:drinker: Just scrolled back and guess I've gone 10 days now...YAY ME!

You're all doing great...keep it up!:drinker:
  • TheBull50
    Options
    Day 5!! Still going strong. It is a good feeling to know when I get home to just relax, have some ice cold water and not eat. Keep up the good work everyone
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Day 5!! Still going strong. It is a good feeling to know when I get home to just relax, have some ice cold water and not eat. Keep up the good work everyone
    :drinker:
  • Emmalouise23
    Options
    Definately up for this. I have my dinner at around 6pm so after that im not going to eat anything til breakfast the following day. Hopefully ill start to go to bed earlier too! x
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Hungry as a wolf in the harshest winter :bigsmile: , but I'm holding with my teeth do Day number 3. :wink:
    Can't fail now, after giving in and counting Sat as Day 1 again, can I? :smile:

I made it yesterday (but it was hard). Today is Day 4.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Ok :grumble: beginning day 1 again!:blushing: :laugh: Well I made it like 10 or 11 something along that lines....I just got in late last night and ate something...so..........

today is a new day for each of us....I love new beginnings:flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    Options
    Ok :grumble: beginning day 1 again!:blushing: :laugh: Well I made it like 10 or 11 something along that lines....I just got in late last night and ate something...so..........

today is a new day for each of us....I love new beginnings:flowerforyou:

I am back at day one too! Was so hungry last night (on my night 14 :frown: ) Oh well, starting fresh!
  • dewpearl
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I had to reset the counter again...
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Zaza

:laugh: :bigsmile:

Guess what.... I had to stay up all night.... I think I have to go back to day one.
    My friend and I went Black Friday shopping very last minute style.... Talked at 9pm about looking at ads and then shopping at 4am..... However while looking at the ads we decided to start at midnight, so we made our list and left my house at 11:30 last night..... We got home at 10 this morning.... We had a blast... It is so nice when you can laugh the whole time you are shopping. Even when people are jumping line, cutting you off, or just being plain rude.... There was a man that urinated on the retaining wall of the store because he couldn't wait and was to scared to get out of line.... What a goofball.
    I guess this world IS made up of all kinds. LMAO!!!!!

I told my hubby quite a few good stories and made him laugh before he went to work this morning.

I am smiling.. even though I need to go back to day one.
    :happy:
    :tongue: