New you by the new year challenge (closed group) Week 1 resu

Options

Replies

• gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    got the first of my workouts in today

for next month i was thinking of toning tuesday where we work on toning for 1 body part...be it arms, legs, abs, chest, etc....
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    MY first 15 minutes is done!!! I went in the back yard, put on my ipod, and rotated between weights and my Zumba dances.
  • ljjorgensen
    Options
    ALRIGHT TEAM 3, WLWP WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS. Good job daughter, your mom is very proud of you. I'm trying to keep up with you or at least stay close, you are my inspiration, not only in this challenge but in my life. LOVE YOU!!!!
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    Woot Woot!!!!! Team WLWP with the weight loss!!!!!! Go team!!!! :)
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering, what types of rewards are people setting up. My first goal of 10 lbs is going to be celebrated with a manicure. I really want that manicure so I'm going to work really hard this week.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering, what types of rewards are people setting up. My first goal of 10 lbs is going to be celebrated with a manicure. I really want that manicure so I'm going to work really hard this week.

I never really thought about rewards for myself for meeting my short term goals. I guess if I lose ten pounds by Aug 13th I'll buy some Panther preseason Tickets and go watch some Football. Other than that I get rewarded everytime I go out on a trail and can go a little further without getting tired.
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    OK did stairs for 25 min. did Dreadmill for 20. Total of 45 min. does this count for todays challenge?
  • MyJourney11
    Options

I don't really have short term rewards but my big 100 pounds lost reward is to go sky diving!!!
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    OK did stairs for 25 min. did Dreadmill for 20. Total of 45 min. does this count for todays challenge?

I think it was 3 workouts at least 15 minutes each. You can get 15 more minutes in!!!! I know you can!!!!!
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    This may sound like tmi but everyone who knows this about me, my reward is going to be a boob job.:bigsmile:
  • BigDave1050
    Options

I think it was 3 workouts at least 15 minutes each. You can get 15 more minutes in!!!! I know you can!!!!!

OK since my dog is bugging me, I'll take him for a 15 min walk.
  • BigDave1050
    Options

I don't really have short term rewards but my big 100 pounds lost reward is to go sky diving!!!

Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is not my idea of a reward. But if it gets you to where you want to be then go for it.
  • MyJourney11
    Options

Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is not my idea of a reward. But if it gets you to where you want to be then go for it.

The thing is, I'm afraid of heights and planes more than you can imagine. But I'm afraid of failing at this even more so my goal is to conquer my fears:happy:
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Way to go team!!! I like the weekly routine I think it will work nicely. Im also for inviting the first person that we had to turn down to join our team. Keep up the good work guys!!!
  • BigDave1050
    Options
    walked dog. tri challenge is done
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    I spent my last 15 minutes dancing like a fool in my living room. Tri-challenge DONE!!!!!!
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    15 minutes of walking. 15 minutes of sit ups(in reps of 10) and 15 minutes of jumping up and down in excitement!!! (Hubby and I were approved for an apartment!)
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    15 minute walk at lunch, 30 minutes of Couch to 5K, and 60 minutes grocery shopping...Tri-Challenge done!
  • Twinmom1221
    Options
    Congrats on the apartment!!!
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    did 25 of 30 day shred

60 minutes walking

30 minutes scrubbing the floors