Check-in:

Challenge: Made it!

Starting Weight: 258
    Current Weight: 255!!

Have a great week, everyone!!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I had a great weigh in this morning....super excited!

SW 243.5
    CW 239.5

Oh, and the two measurements I didn't have are arms, 15 and thighs, 29.

Thanks!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Been doing a lrighton the challenges. Water isn't really a problem for me, but it's been harder making sure I get the 5 fruits/veggies. Think it's been going well, except yesterday... didn't quite make the 5.

SW: 180
    CW: 177.4
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    First week check in: Starting weight: 228.4
    This weeks weight: 226.0
    2.4 pounds less of me this week - yay!!!!!!:wink:

Challenge: didn't quite get it all in everyday, but I gave it the old college try!!!!!:bigsmile:

I'm ready for a new week, hope you all are too!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I Love That I Got In On This Challenge! Long Term Accountability...And A Bunch Of New Friends! Whoo Hoo!

Weighing In For Week 1:

Starting: 259.9
    Week 1: 259.3 (-0.6)

Hey, I'll Take It...A Loss Is A Loss!

And Again, Jenn Said It Best......WELCOME TO THE MARATHON! :wink:

Yes!!!!!!
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    weekly check in
    SW 312.2
    CW 308
    down 4.2...finally :grumble:

does anyone kno how i get the code for the Christmas Countdown Challenge signature avatar...i so want it:bigsmile:
  • pamelalwaters
    Options
    One week down! No problem this week with the water but veggies and I struggled!

SW 178
    CW 175.2

2.8 gone!!!!

Have a great week everyone! Happy August!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    SW 195.5
    CW 195
    down -.05
    Didn't so well with the challenge but I at least tried every day. So for me that was an accomplishment.
    Went shopping yesterday and walked way too much so today my knee is killing me.
    Congrats to everyone on all there hard work and accomplishments on Week 1!! :drinker:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey there my CCC pals...going on VK.....will be back on Thursday. Have a gret few days full of success and good choices. I am going to do my best...maybe cut back on the wine alittle or maybe not... I will be active and looking forward to catching up when I get back.
  • phoenix113
    phoenix113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Weekly check in:
    SW 217.5
    CW 212

I walked a 5k mud run this weekend and had a blast. Starting C25K next week. Great Challenge Jenn and great work everyone!!!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    will the new weekly challenges be posted today? I did good with this weeks for the most part.. need to work on the water... I love water but that is a ton to me.. oh well Ill get there.. have a great day and week everone!!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Challenge - successful
    SW 210
    CW 209

1 pound down:happy: I love that we are in for the marathon not a sprint.
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I got my water in this week!! Also most of my fruits and veggies! I lost 2 pounds this week!!
    876129.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tuffie565
    tuffie565 Posts: 22
    Options
    bump
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm not at home, but I promise to check in tomorrow. Hoping I had improvement! I also wanted to share a fast food cheat sheet I made that you can print out and keep in your car.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/303548-fast-food-cheat-sheet

IMG_5824-1.jpg

I've been away from home all weekend, and this has helped me in one way or another. (either to pick something to eat, or to remind me how 1 small fry is not worth 400 calories...and wait till I get back to my moms to eat).
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    my 'monthly' friend came to visit, I gained 1.5 this week...bummer :sad: :sad: oh well...I'll do better next week. Congrats to everyone, keep it up!

I hate when that happens...mine made me bump up like 5lbs during the week, thank goodness it all went away! I was so upset.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hello hello hello and Happy Sunday to all you CCCer's out there!!! PLEASSSSEEEE don't forget to post your weigh-in by tonight so that I can get everything ready for tomorrow's chart and challenge!

I love the numbers I'm seeing from everyone. And even moreso, the POSITIVE ATTITUDES!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: You have no idea how far that can take you!

Yesterday I did a 17 mike kayaing trip, went home, got changed, and went to a balloon festival where I walked probably about 3 miles altogether before settling in for a Barenaked Ladies concert. It was a perfect day!

I hope you all got to enjoy your Saturday and get to make the most of this Sunday. Get in all your water and don't forget about those fruits and veggies! Maybe try to hit up a farmers market or fresh fruit stand today. Get out of the food store if you can and support your local growers. You can always taste the difference!

Keep up the amazing work and keep stepping forward into this journey! Love you all! :heart:
  • shaverkl191
    shaverkl191 Posts: 131
    Options
    Okay I'm officially weighing in for week one...

SW: 135
    CW: 130.6

Total loss of 4.4 pounds! Loved the challenge this week, completed it on most days. Can't wait to start week 2!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    SW: 258
    CW: 256!

I'm excited to start week 2 because I'll have more time to really get into it now :) Great work so far, everyone!!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 306
    Current Weight: 304

Looking foreward to week 2 :happy: Everyone is doing an awesome job!