Christmas Countdown Challenge (CLOSED GROUP) - Week 1

Replies

• Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    P.S. You guys know what a burpee is? :wink: :grumble: :bigsmile: :cry: :embarassed: :noway:
    Oh Jenn! And I thought you liked me!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 160 Member
    P.S. You guys know what a burpee is? :wink: :grumble: :bigsmile: :cry: :embarassed: :noway:
    Oh Jenn! And I thought you liked me!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

I just looked them up and OMG. I started crying just watching Lol....It's would def be a CHALLENGE for me :smile:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    So I did my first kettle bell workout yesterday, and oh boy do I feel it today! I posted a topic called hurts so good! I didn't relize quite how it hurt until I knelt down to give my son a bath. I almost needed to call my daughter to help me up lol, but I made it! I will do it again today, and start 30ds on Monday! I hope you all are having a great weekend!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 527 Member
    hurray! Ived officially managed to resd through all the messages! Today is going to be a tough day food wise. I'll be out of the house all day, but on a good note I'll be up on my feet all day and drinking lots of water! I'll have fruits brfore 8 head out though. I will weigh in tonight or tomorrow and keep up the great work. Love the exchange of recipes especially using the crock pot. I never use mine and would love to use it.

Aside from doing the weekly challenge here. I have also challenged myself to stay away from restaurants... or only once every 2weeks. Not doing that great with that one this week but there's always next week.

Happy Saturday everyone!
  • azeria
    hurray! Ived officially managed to resd through all the messages! Today is going to be a tough day food wise. I'll be out of the house all day, but on a good note I'll be up on my feet all day and drinking lots of water! I'll have fruits brfore 8 head out though. I will weigh in tonight or tomorrow and keep up the great work. Love the exchange of recipes especially using the crock pot. I never use mine and would love to use it.

Aside from doing the weekly challenge here. I have also challenged myself to stay away from restaurants... or only once every 2weeks. Not doing that great with that one this week but there's always next week.

Happy Saturday everyone!
  • azeria
    Sorry that my message showed up twice. I'm using my phone to send my message and well that's all new for me.

On another note, I have no clue what a burpee is, but from the sounds of it, its bad! I'm afraid very afraid!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    I can't make the Christmas Countdown sticker work. It just shows up as the link:( Any suggestions of what I am doing wrong?
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    I can't make the Christmas Countdown sticker work. It just shows up as the link:( Any suggestions of what I am doing wrong?

erase the spaces from the [*img*] and [*/img*] sections...(here my spaces are stars)
  • MakinMoves
    so i got up early today and went and bought a bike !!!!lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......

I love it ahaha....I am buying a bike today too....so funny! We'll be laughing and riding together!
  • gennybunny1
    gennybunny1 Posts: 209
    Good morning, oy my head hurts. One too many drinks last night at my mother's birthday party. Drinking lot's of water today. i burned killer calories yesterday so that will help.

Is this weeks challenge a burpee challenge cause if it is, it will be a challenge for me for sure. lol
  • Just a wick check in on my lunch break. Getting the hang o the water challenge struggled with the f&v but Jett, Rome wasn't built in a week. Lol I did ok this week my current weight is 192.7 so I went down a little. I have family in this weekend so I won't be back in here till Monday. I hope everyone has a good weekend
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    so i got up early today and went and bought a bike !!!!lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......

I love it ahaha....I am buying a bike today too....so funny! We'll be laughing and riding together!
    messed this one up ...have fun riding ,my message is right after this one lol my grandbaby hit send and i wasnt done didnt no i could go bk and fix it until now lol
  • yramesor333

awesome!!!!! and yes i no ill be laffing lol my son said hey mom whos bike lol ...i said mine he said oh snap and laffed lol (hes 23 and never seen me ride a bike) enjoy ur bike rides hopefully i will !!!
  • MakinMoves
    And for those that have gained, welcome to the marathon! It's not a sprint so don't lose sight of the finish line. This is only the beginning and we have another 21 weeks to prove that!
    I haven't weighed in yet...but, Jen this message is fabulous! You are so right, this will be a long journey for most of us and we can't burn out in the beginning if we're gonna make it to the end! Thank you sooooo much!:heart:

Now, we'll see what the scale brings for me tomorrow!
  • dftba1122
    dftba1122 Posts: 3
    I think I did alright this week. Fruit and vegetables were a bit of a challenge but had no problem with the water, and I'm down to 225 :) I think I was off with my starting weigh because I didn't have a scale so it may look like I lost 10lbs but really I'm down 3lbs. Did some TRX this week and boy did I feel it the next day. I kinda hope the challenge next week aren't burpees they look difficult!!!
  • yramesor333
    trying to get the sticker 2 work ugh !! i want the challenge sticker and the scale sticker beside it please ?
  • yramesor333
    trying to get the sticker 2 work ugh !! i want the challenge sticker and the scale sticker beside it please ?
    ok figured out the christams one :) anyone have the scale sticker code?
  • MrsRazor7
    MrsRazor7 Posts: 332 Member
    Ok, I have had a pretty blah week. But, I did maintain, so atleast that is good. I am hoping that with me going back to work on Monday, I will start losing again. It will be a challenge getting in my exercise, but I am determined to do it. Atleast with going back to work (I am a teacher) I am constantly on my feet and will be burning a lot of calories throughout the day!
  • kthom

erase the spaces from the [*img*] and [*/img*] sections...(here my spaces are stars)

Darn it didn't work.
  • kthom
    Tried again. This thing is giving me trouble.