What is ONE Exercise you Despise!?!

Options
I was just thinking about this. I love exercise. But there is one in particular that I HATE DOING!!!!!

Tell me what yours is! I am curious to see if it is the same as mine!

Replies

• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    burpees
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    The Elipitical machine. th_yuk.gif
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    burpees

What is a burpee?
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    It is so old school. And its such a SIMPLE exercise. but I HATE Jumping Jacks. With a passion!
  • Alyx128
    Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    burpees

Don't get me started on burpees.
  • Emilycaldwell420
    Emilycaldwell420 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' spider pushup planks, her jumping oblique twists, her squats with v-raises and finally her double jump ropes...I groan every time I get to these spots on her videos, but I know they are for my own good! Doesn't mean I like them lol!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Anything that has to do with a bicycle. I loathe riding bikes - stationary or not.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Mountain climbers. I really have an entire list, though, and most of what's on it is what Jillian makes you do in her videos. :laugh:
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 288
    Options
    Burpees and spinning boooo
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    sit-ups/crunches.... blah....
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' spider pushup planks, her jumping oblique twists, her squats with v-raises and finally her double jump ropes...I groan every time I get to these spots on her videos, but I know they are for my own good! Doesn't mean I like them lol!
    I think we were separated at birth.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    burpees

What is a burpee?

You start standing, squat, then put your hands on the ground infront of you , then kick your legs out behind you so that you are in a pushup position. Then you kick your feet back up into a squat position and stand back up.

My wrestling coach in HS used to kill us with those but we'd have to do a push up before the kickout and again on the way back up. Then if he really wanted to be evil he'd make us run down to the other end of the gym do a burpee with pushups, then back again and another push up. Sometimes we'd have to do 10-15 reps of this.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    lateral raises and deltoid raises (anything with shoulders), standard push ups, jump tucks and of course burpees. :grumble:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Spin.

Despite the fact that I cycle to work several days a week!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I hate squats. OMG, I feel like I'm going to die by time i'm done. Just want to go home and take a nap.
  • Emilycaldwell420
    Emilycaldwell420 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Burpees are where you are standing with feet hip width apart. You then bend down and put your hands on the ground right above your toes. Then you jump your feet back so you are in plank, keeping your back flat. Then you jump from plank back to where your feet are right by your hands. Finally, you jump from that "frog looking" position (like a jump squat) raising your hands over your head. Thats ONE. These are done quickly and has you gasping after a while! Hope this description helps. There may be different versions of burpees, but this is the one I do!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    It is so old school. And its such a SIMPLE exercise. but I HATE Jumping Jacks. With a passion!

Yup!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    cycling