53 lb loss and still going with NKOTB pics!

Options

Replies

• TheRealKimpo
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Cute shoes, too!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    smokin!!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous! I've been on MFP for about a month now and I've lost 21 lbs so far. I love to see pix and read the stories, makes me wanna keep on going! Thanx for sharing!

WOW! 21 lbs in a month! That's amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Cute shoes, too!!

I think I became a shoe-a-holic because your feet don't really tell you that you are TOO fat. I LOVE new shoes and the funny thing is that some of my shoes are a little bit too big for me now. Hahaha
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    you look amazing!!!

I also wanna say I'm JEALOUS that you got to take pics with NKOTB, especially DONNIE!!!

I went to the NKOTBSB concert in Dallas in June and wowza!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You look amazing!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    LOVE NKOTB! :) You look great!!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love your bubbly and happy attitude. You're beautiful and so excited for you!
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow what an awesome transformation. Very inspiring...BTW--- are u friends with NKOTB or something??

LOL. I follow them on Twitter and I know where they will be sometimes. I have met Donnie multiple times because he really likes to be around for fans and films Blue Bloods in NYC. Sometimes you can get a pic with him in between him filming on set.

I spent a lot of money on Meet & Greets and cruise - slowing down on going out and drinking to lose weight has let me spend money on these things. I wish I was friends with them!

I'm surprised your not friends at this point!!!! Does he remember you when you go?
    You look fantastic.
  • heatypablo
    heatypablo Posts: 221
    Options
    Congratulations, you've done an amazing job! You look awesome... and so does Donnie... *drools* haha. Seriously though, you're an inspiration!
  • vcabrera33
    Options
    wow u look great!!! this is inspiring!! :smile:
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    you look amazing!!!

I also wanna say I'm JEALOUS that you got to take pics with NKOTB, especially DONNIE!!!

I went to the NKOTBSB concert in Dallas in June and wowza!

Donnie is definitely an amazing guy! He is very very good to his fans!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Wow what an awesome transformation. Very inspiring...BTW--- are u friends with NKOTB or something??

LOL. I follow them on Twitter and I know where they will be sometimes. I have met Donnie multiple times because he really likes to be around for fans and films Blue Bloods in NYC. Sometimes you can get a pic with him in between him filming on set.

I spent a lot of money on Meet & Greets and cruise - slowing down on going out and drinking to lose weight has let me spend money on these things. I wish I was friends with them!

I'm surprised your not friends at this point!!!! Does he remember you when you go?
    You look fantastic.

I wish he remembered me. For a little while in the beginning I was seeing him more regularly and I think he may have recognized me but since first meeting him I have lost 55 lbs so it is hard to say. Thanks for the kind words!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Congratulations, you've done an amazing job! You look awesome... and so does Donnie... *drools* haha. Seriously though, you're an inspiration!

He ALWAYS looks amazing ;)
  • FattieBeGone
    FattieBeGone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Wht a fantastic job! Love the pics!

Also,I'm in love with the nude colour platform shoes you're wearing in your cruise photo op.Where ,h where ,did you get them? I was on the crusie too,if I'd seen you I might have tackled you for them.lol :wink:
  • daylilies
    Options
    Hey, I think I missed this when you posted! (I found this thread when I looked at a new friend's recent posts)
    I love the pictures and I hope to see you again this year! I'm on the wait list.
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    WOW! you look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your story (they really do help keep me on track), and I'm super JEALOUS! I would totally follow NKOTB if I could:love:
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Hey, I think I missed this when you posted! (I found this thread when I looked at a new friend's recent posts)
    I love the pictures and I hope to see you again this year! I'm on the wait list.

Thanks, girl! I hope you get on the boat!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!