53 lb loss and still going with NKOTB pics!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look great!! With the strapless purple dress, I am loooooving those heels! I want them, lol
  • tigereyz30
    Options
    What a journey...you are doing amazing! Congrats on all your hard work.
    PS...I'm a little jealous of your pic with Jordan. :-) I was a huge fan MANY years ago. Looks like a great time!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you looked amazing but you look so great now!!! WTG!!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    wow - you look FANTASTIC!!!!!! Well done!!!!!
  • MissInce26
    MissInce26 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    your looking great well done
  • daylilies
    Options
    Hey, I think I missed this when you posted! (I found this thread when I looked at a new friend's recent posts)
    I love the pictures and I hope to see you again this year! I'm on the wait list.

Thanks, girl! I hope you get on the boat!!!

I think I will, my friend was glued to twitter waiting for someone to post the link so I think we got on pretty fast! I'll let you know!
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!:smile:
  • degobah
    degobah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... congratulations!!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Awww NKotB was almost my first concert. My aunt had tickets at Dodger Stadium and my parents were supposed to drive me down to meet her there. Traffic was so bad when we got close that my parents decided to just go home because we'd never find my aunt. I was sooooo heatbroken. I think I even cried on my NKOTB pillowcase when I went to bed that night.

My oldest loves Justin Bieber so I showed her old NKOTB videos on Youtube. She thought they were awesome.

Crazy to think they are still performing together. Do they do the old songs?
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awww NKotB was almost my first concert. My aunt had tickets at Dodger Stadium and my parents were supposed to drive me down to meet her there. Traffic was so bad when we got close that my parents decided to just go home because we'd never find my aunt. I was sooooo heatbroken. I think I even cried on my NKOTB pillowcase when I went to bed that night.

My oldest loves Justin Bieber so I showed her old NKOTB videos on Youtube. She thought they were awesome.

Crazy to think they are still performing together. Do they do the old songs?

Yes, they TOTALLY do old songs!!! You should try to go again. It is nuts how crazy you get when you get there. It is almost like you are back to being 13. LOVE your story!!!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    What a journey...you are doing amazing! Congrats on all your hard work.
    PS...I'm a little jealous of your pic with Jordan. :-) I was a huge fan MANY years ago. Looks like a great time!

It is funny because I actually got to dance and hold hands with him that day while he was singing something from his new album! He is usually kinda a DIVA but he was being so good to the fans that day!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Wht a fantastic job! Love the pics!

Also,I'm in love with the nude colour platform shoes you're wearing in your cruise photo op.Where ,h where ,did you get them? I was on the crusie too,if I'd seen you I might have tackled you for them.lol :wink:

They are Jessica Simpson! I LOVE them!!!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    You look great!! With the strapless purple dress, I am loooooving those heels! I want them, lol

They are Jessica Simpson! Comfortable and give you great height!! =)
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    You have inspired me even more! You look AMAZING!!!! (BTW, Jordan is still GORGEOUS!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!