**Team D'Terminators - August Challenge** (closed group)

Options

Replies

• MissConfidence
    Options
    i think there were a couple of fridays votes that may have been missed in the tally... anyway, i vote for friday!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    PROPS to the LOGO and this great team!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Just a reminder...your totals are tallied and sent on Sunday. So if you log your final weight on Friday that could be a few less points on Sunday's total. Just something to consider but do what works best for you.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, we have a change to our members list..

Please remove icandothistrish85 as she is no longer part of our group.

RachelJE is going to take her place! Welcome Rachel!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Love your new logo Gary!

Welcome to the team, Rachel!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Well peeps, it's almost here!!! Are you ready!!! There are over 500 members in the challenge with a whopping 24 teams!!! I know we got this, cuz we have awesome people!! Let's keep it up and keep our thread @ the top.. show them who is boss!!

What things are you going to change/do for the challenge, you may have no been doing currently?
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    wow, 500 members??? insane!

I for one have written out a daily goal list for myself so I can cross things off when done and feel good when I see on paper some accomplishments. It's been hard to workout in this heat but I really want to see some improvements in my strength and endurance. And of course weight loss!! I'm super pumped for this challenge and know August will be my best month yet!
  • megabux
    Options
    I have been pretty much on vacation for the last 3 or 4 weeks from exercising so I am going to start back full throttle and push through to get me ready to get back into the swing of things. I have put on a few pounds and I am looking to get them back off to get back to my 50 mark and hopefully get back on track to push through to 75 gone!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to get a hold of 30DS. Netflix is making my life difficult though because I can't seem to get it to let me sign up for just dvds by mail.
  • megabux
    Options
    I have been trying to get a hold of 30DS. Netflix is making my life difficult though because I can't seem to get it to let me sign up for just dvds by mail.

Netflix has been weird lately, up side 30DS is only around $10 at Walmart, so if Netflix keeps being hinky you may want to consider just going out and buying it, its a good DVD to keep coming back to after you finish a cycle and move onto something else too!
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Can I be a part of the challenge too?
    ~w~ and waves to Kerri and KP!!
  • megabux
    Options
    i think they closed it already:(
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    Are we supposed to post our losses to this string. Also do we send our starting weight in today?
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i think they closed it already:(

thank you :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    *****PLEASE EMAIL OR POST HERE YOUR STARTING WEIGHT. ALL WEIGHTS MUST BE IN BY SUNDAY EVENING AS THEY HAVE TO BE SENT TO GARY.

***** If you have questions you can direct them to my email, when I'm not @ the computer I always have access to my email elly.sedivy@yahoo.com

Let me know if you have any questions.
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 1
    This is the week one team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine.
    This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team
    captain for ideas.

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 100 Jumping Jacks*(see below)
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches*
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

If you are uncertain on how to do an exercise get with your captains as they will have a weblink to each
    exercise.

Week One Weekly Team Challenge

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over
    their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days
    your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.
    Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intende
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    *****PLEASE EMAIL OR POST HERE YOUR STARTING WEIGHT. ALL WEIGHTS MUST BE IN BY SUNDAY EVENING AS THEY HAVE TO BE SENT TO GARY.

***** If you have questions you can direct them to my email, when I'm not @ the computer I always have access to my email elly.sedivy@yahoo.com

Let me know if you have any questions.
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 1
    This is the week one team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine.
    This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team
    captain for ideas.

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 100 Jumping Jacks*(see below)
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches*
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

If you are uncertain on how to do an exercise get with your captains as they will have a weblink to each
    exercise.

Week One Weekly Team Challenge

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over
    their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days
    your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.
    Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intende

whooooo holy hannah... let's get started!!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    SW 345 (my scale only goes up to 339.0 so if I still have an error by next sunday what do I do?) But I hope with the extra workouts I'll be dropping the much needed weight!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    UPDATE LOGO WITHE NEW TEAM MEMEBER!!

1zpu0iv.jpg
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    1zpu0iv.jpg copy and paste this into your sig.. but change the IMG to img (lower case)
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    SW 268.2 by the end of august I would like to be in the low low 250's!! Let's hit August Hard!