**Team D'Terminators - August Challenge** (closed group)

Options

Replies

• megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Monday, August 1st: Jumping Jacks (100)-DONE, 64 oz of water-DONE (104oz and counting atm). logged in under my calorie goal!
    BRING IT ON TUESDAY! Im ready! Good going today team, you all are doing great!
  • FaithHopeTrust
    FaithHopeTrust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go do my jumping jacks and down 2 litres of water... D:
    i've had no water in about 5 days. my head is killing :/
    im under my calorie goal!! :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Guys, let's keep this momentum going through the week...

Faith - could headachel be from dehydration? Let me know if you get your 2L and JJ in!

Still need:

Kpaden
    KerriDodson
    Searbear
    Lizziewhen
    Lore112
    SassieCassie
    Tryontish
    Faithhopetrust
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    jumping jacks DONE
    64 oz water DONE
    under calories DONE
    zumba DONE
  • xcbballuver
    Options
    jumping jacks DONE
    64 oz water DONE
    under calories probably but its only 6:30 pm over here :)
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks DONE
    64oz water DONE
    Under calorie intake
    Last research paper I ever have to write DONE!!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and tell you that you are all doing a great job. Hey and don't feel bad second place is way better than third!

WMR RULES!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!! The toughest part is getting past the first day... it's all a breeze from here!!

Just a reminder:

EVERYONE has to log under their calories and drink 64oz a day for us to get the 5 bonus points, if 1 person does not do this the whole team loses out.... So please try your best for the rest of your team

As well EVERYONE has to do the daily challenge for all 6 days in order to score the extra points for the team.

Correction:

It has been corrected in the Team Captain Forum, that each member does not get points for doing the weekly challenge daily, the only points scored for this is as a team.

Day 2 Here we come!!!!

Challenge: Walk/Run/Jog 1 extra mile onto your normal routine (remember this is an extra step)

Drink 64oz and stay within your calorie range.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ok checking in on the forum. I gave all info to Elly already but just in case.
    Water 160
    Jj's 100
    Under cals woo hoo!

We are kicking butt!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Ok checking in on the forum. I gave all info to Elly already but just in case.
    Water 160
    Jj's 100
    Under cals woo hoo!

We are kicking butt!

Great Job
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    And I am under goal :wink: . Lots of motivation to workout today, and I thank this challenge for that :bigsmile:
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    i've already done my extra mile! i parked a mile away from home just so I'd have to doi t this morning!! that's why I LOVE living in a small town!
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go walk at lunch. Will post when I've completed. Thanks for letting me join!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    D'Terminators, we've had a drop... lizziewhen is no longer part of the team, she has requested to be dropped. :ohwell:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I did w2d3 of c210k this morning. Whew that was a killer because it is so HOTTT outside! Then I walked an extra 2 miles :smile: . I burned some serious calories :bigsmile: ! Hoping to get some yoga in later and I'm working on the water.
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    HI Group!
    I'm so sorry I missed the begining, it is a holiday weekend where i'm from so I didn't have internet access. I completely understand i you want to leave me out of the group, but I am still very interested and motivated!
    SW 210
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for letting me take the place of the person who decided to drop out!

My starting weight is 188.
    I completed yesterday's challenge - 104 oz drank, under calories and just completed 2 sets of 50 jumping jacks to equal 100.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for letting me take the place of the person who decided to drop out!

My starting weight is 188.
    I completed yesterday's challenge - 104 oz drank, under calories and just completed 2 sets of 50 jumping jacks to equal 100.

Great job!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    I spoke to Egam, since she can't log everyday she has chosen to not do the challenge, she does not always have access to the internet.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    I also have not heard from Tryontish... she is the only member that did not report yesterday