**Team D'Terminators - August Challenge** (closed group)

Options

Replies

• Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    We wanted you to have this! You are doing so awesome. Please enjoy!

MWRGift-1.gif
  • MissConfidence
    Options

MWRGift-1.gif

ridiculous.
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Ok

64oz water: DONE
    Under Calores: will be done, but will confirm at end of day
    Walk Extra Mile: DONE

Wahoo!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options

MWRGift-1.gif

That's right, we can stay within our calories and have our cake too....don't be jealous!
  • lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Extra mile done, meals are planned so I will be under calorie intake, water done! :bigsmile:
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Ditto - 1 extra mile done at lunch - another will be done at 5 as well...
    100 Jumping jacks done this AM
    Water at 96oz so far today
    Calories - will DEFINITELY be under....

Ceej
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    In case anyone else asks - the "Up and downs" are also called Burpees. Some people might know them by that name.
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I have a question everyone! I have been out all day with my Grandmother and JUST got home and will be starting dinner now. I will be under my calories and have my water intake but does the extra mile have to be today? Can I get that in tomorrow along with the other challenge as long as it's done by Sunday???
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I have a question everyone! I have been out all day with my Grandmother and JUST got home and will be starting dinner now. I will be under my calories and have my water intake but does the extra mile have to be today? Can I get that in tomorrow along with the other challenge as long as it's done by Sunday???

As long as you do 1 challenge per day, if you need to swap it out with another, that's fine. An easier one might be 25 squat lunges or 50 crunches.
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options

As long as you do 1 challenge per day, if you need to swap it out with another, that's fine. An easier one might be 25 squat lunges or 50 crunches.

OMG, never thought of that! GREAT IDEA!!! I'll let you know at the end of the night which one I do!!! Thanks for that idea :)
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am really worried about doing the up downs and the squat lounges..... those all involve heavy knee effort, which i am unable to do. how should i do them to make the strain a little easier for my knees?
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I chose to do 50 push-ups mixing in there modified ones as well instead of the extra mile today. (I made it 50 instead of 25) 64 oz of water has been met and under calorie goals as well!
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    wahoo.. up to 80 oz of water, extra mile done, zumba done, now time to shower and rest.. then meeting the hubs for a midnight snack.. I'll have decaf coffee and maybe an egg or 1 pancake.. or nothing... depending on how i feel.. i could use the extra calories today..
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Let's see. I had 14 glasses of water. I did the extra mile tonight and am under my calorie goal. Good job everyone!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    1 mile done, 64 ounces down and under calories. :)
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    112 oz water, under calories and I did the 40 up and downs (burpees) tonight because I am traveling on Thursday (Day 4) and can't do them then.
  • fzyfrog
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Mochama12487 had asked about a modified up and down because of knee issues. While I know this challenge is about pushing ourselves beyond our normal load, there is the case of not being at a fitness level where a regular workout is possible yet. Here is a video that shows a regular up and down (burpee, squat thrust) and a beginner modified version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIQx1FiQt50
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    August 2nd-Day 2 Extra Mile-DONE (actually did 2 xtra:P) 64oz of water-DONE (120 oz drank) logged in under my calorie goal for the day. (Plus, 100 jumping jacks, crunches and squats) Great job D'Terminators!! Keep rocking it out! BRING IT ON WEDNESDAY!
  • searbear1980
    Options
    144 OZ water, extra mile, under calories- Check Check Check
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    86 oz water
    1 extra mile done
    under calories

yay!