August Walking Challenge - Don't sweat it!

Options

Replies

• Nlakshmi
    Nlakshmi Posts: 72
    Options
    I did 1.5 miles...too hot outside
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yesterday- 30 minutes of walking the dogs then it started to rain, so I finished another 30 minutes on the treadmill.
    Today- 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning and 30 minutes of walking the dogs at night.
    for a total of 120 minutes so far. couldn't update my ticker because for some reason I can't access their web site.
  • Sleepymum
    Options
    Got in my 35 mins last night of walking up and down hills, Can feel it on legs today.
    Hope to get in an hour this evening of walking in the woods.
    Loads of walking and climbing up and down hills.

That will be 120 mins complete today!!!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I will make my ticker later today and start walking :)
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    4.76 miles
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am loving having a treadmill! 2.4 miles last night and hope to get more today.
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    c009.gif

1 mile on Monday
    2 miles on Tuesday
    2 miles on Wednesday
    2 miles Thursday

7 miles so far. I usually do more on weekends

Good Luck to everyone. It is nice each month starting new threads, easier to keep track of.
  • Jessicas_Old_Account
    Options
    I'm in =]
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    25 mins. :bigsmile:
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    walked to the park yesterday and then took a very long route home, So I got an hour done yesterday.
  • mmlovers90
    Options
    I only put myself down for 30 miles. I am super busy this month with a show that opens tomorrow and I am doing the 30 day shred so I figure this was enough for me right now. I have walked 4.8 of my 30 miles so far. :smile:
  • blueberrypancakes
    Options
    bump
  • whispiri
    whispiri Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I want to be in on this. How to we join this challenge?

Shannon
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have no energy today, it took all my motivation and will power to actually get up and exercise. I really didn't want to exercise but I did it anyway. My muscles are already sore.
    Today- 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning and 20 minutes of walking the dogs at night.
    for a total of 170 minutes so far.
  • Sleepymum
    Options
    Got in another 30 mins yesterday so hopefully will get to do some more this evening!
  • xnissax
    xnissax Posts: 40
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'm going to do a ticker in a bt but I think I'll set myself a target of 500 minutes to start with.

I walk quite a bit and with it being the summer holidays there are plenty of trips to the park happening so I'm hoping this is realistic :)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    i can do this!
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    I think I am going to try a pedometer, does anyone have one and use it? How good are they?
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Only 6 miles down - should be double that, gonna start working harder to obtain my goal - EARLY this month! Not struggle to obtain it at the end, as I have done the past 2 months! :blushing:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Your all doing great :)