[CLOSED GROUP] TEAM CURVETTES - AUGUST CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Giving a shout out to our new team members. Welcome. Checking in-. Done my worksouts for today. Chat later
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Finally DONE =)

QUOTE:

AWESOME JOB CURVETTES ON COMPLETING YOUR EXERCISE AND FOOD CHALLENGE TODAY!!
    Remember, you have to log, stay under calories and complete your diary everyday in order to get a point, along with 64ozs of water and the daily exercise challenge. The mini challenges are optional and only a tool I use to push myself and whoever else wants to be pushed....

**Thursdays exercise challenge is 40 ups and downs (check our forum for the list of exercises and you'll see a you tube video under day 4)....

The mini challenge will be to add on switch kicks to everything we have been doing so far this week** We will do 25 of each; jumping jacks, squat kicks, side bends (25ea side), situps, reverse crunches and switch kicks...also your extra mile run/walk/jog***Don't worry, on Saturday we will only do the August challenge, no extra mini challenges.....Come on guys, we can do this!!!
  • cutelashawn
    Options
    Side bends, squats and jumping jacks...DONE!! yahh me!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Weapons of Mass Reduction would like to challenge you to a new daily challenge for today! Are you up for it.
    50 mountain climbers!

Before you ask...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeZM-_VnRc
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    DIVA's

MsLady is under her net calories, consumed over 64 oz of water, and completed The Up & Down Routine (i'm dizzy right about now) for today.

along w/50: jumping jacks, sidebends (each side), crunches, reverse crunches; and walked an extra mile.

CURVETTE'S RULE! :smokin:
    Awe Shucks! I got this! LETS GO CURVETTE'S!
    AWESOME JOB CURVETTES ON COMPLETING YOUR EXERCISE AND FOOD CHALLENGE TODAY!!
    Remember, you have to log, stay under calories and complete your diary everyday in order to get a point, along with 64ozs of water and the daily exercise challenge. The mini challenges are optional and only a tool I use to push myself and whoever else wants to be pushed....

**Thursdays exercise challenge is 40 ups and downs (check our forum for the list of exercises and you'll see a you tube video under day 4)....

The mini challenge will be to add on switch kicks to everything we have been doing so far this week** We will do 25 of each; jumping jacks, squat kicks, side bends (25ea side), situps, reverse crunches and switch kicks...also your extra mile run/walk/jog***Don't worry, on Saturday we will only do the August challenge, no extra mini challenges.....Come on guys, we can do this!!!

day-4.jpg
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I did the daily requirement and errrrrrthang else.... Drank 20 glasses of water and wad under calories.... See you Curvey Beasts tomorrow!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Checking in. water half-way down. I did push up today(the modified version)? Was that the challenge??? Check in later. Off to work. Later MFP's. HAve a great day!!!!!
  • Gary6030
    Options
    CALLING ALL AUGUST CHALLENGE MEMBERS

The gauntlet is being thrown down. Lukybug challenges us to 20 sets of globe jumps and now the D'Terminators have challenged us all to 25 CRAB TOUCHES! The youtube video if you can see it is right here. It's time to bring it! globe jumps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc
    crab touches http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDXcImopmY4 ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! Remember these are extra above the pushups you are not required to do these....unless you are wanting to win. GO WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION!!
  • Gary6030
    Options
    Thanks for the extra pushing yesterday

Thanks to you I posted 2lb loss. But its really more! Wait for th ebig number! MWR RULES THE WEB!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WE GOT THIS LADIES....Bring on the challenge!!!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! My name is Danielle! I'm 20 years old soon to be 21 in 2 weeks. I'm a college student at lamar university & I have lost 21 pounds so far, but I still have a ways to go. I will be going to Vegas on the 18th of August but no worries cuz I will still be fully committed to this challenge and my team! I'm ready to rock this! In the words of my girl Sasha leggggooooo! :)
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! My name is Danielle! I'm 20 years old soon to be 21 in 2 weeks. I'm a college student at lamar university & I have lost 21 pounds so far, but I still have a ways to go. I will be going to Vegas on the 18th of August but no worries cuz I will still be fully committed to this challenge and my team! I'm ready to rock this! In the words of my girl Sasha leggggooooo! :)

All this damn time I'm just now learning your real name SMDH! LOL
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I am Rachael newest member of Curvettes. I am 27 years old. My birthday is October 25. Scorpio :devil: :wink: I have lost 31 pounds since April and plan on keeping that going with all your support!!
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I am Rachael newest member of Curvettes. I am 27 years old. My birthday is October 25. Scorpio :devil: :wink: I have lost 31 pounds since April and plan on keeping that going with all your support!!

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I just wanted to share that. I'm done :)
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 2: Unleashing the Beast Within!
    This is the week two team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas.

Week Two Daily Exercise Challenge Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team!

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!

****Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks*
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

****Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs)

* You may use cans of soup or bottles of water if u don’t have weights

****Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches* + 50 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

****Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks
    (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights)
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

****Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 50 Globe jumps + 100 Jumping Jacks + 100 Stair Climbs (jog or run) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

****Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 40 Shoulder Presses + 1 extra mile + 50 crunches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpWrzp9Mnyg) Shoulder Press

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it! Week Two Weekly Team Challenge Each team must coordinate a 100 mile walk, run, jog outside of their normal running jogging. You will to volunteer how much you can walk. If the team does accomplish the 100 mile challenge they will be rewarded with 5 bonus point.

In addition to the 100 mile walk each team member must submit their favorite recipe to the group forum, along with the nutritional value. If someone submits your favorite you must find another recipe to submit.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe. Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended*

Please do not hesitate to contact myself or JRena225 for more information or modifications. LET'S GET IT CURVETTE'S!!!! #LEGGO
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Oh hell is that all? LMAO We can handle this Ladies!!
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WE GOT THIS lol !!!!
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    The fit, fine and fabulous me that I WILL be at the end of this month thanks all of you in advance for your support and fellowship! Let's get it!!!!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    bump
  • Chika_2015
    Options

Welcome aboard!!!!