Mean Girl Comment

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    It's just an observation. Let's not get all worked up. I truly believe that the majority of people on this site are here to take charge of their health and well-being and to make a positive change in their lifestyle. I applaud each and everyone one of them. But there is always going to be that itty bitty percentage that thinks that just by downloading the app they'll loose weight.

I'm actually doing it to LOSE weight, but that's just me....

Great job on the 36 pounds lost!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Who cares?

agreed.
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    It's just an observation. Let's not get all worked up. I truly believe that the majority of people on this site are here to take charge of their health and well-being and to make a positive change in their lifestyle. I applaud each and everyone one of them. But there is always going to be that itty bitty percentage that thinks that just by downloading the app they'll loose weight.

I'm actually doing it to LOSE weight, but that's just me....

i downloaded the app and instantly lost 50 lbs. you guys clearly aren't doing it right.
  • PeachyKeene
    ok really it doesn't matter if you want to mow the lawn (which idk who would) or if you are doing it to burn calories. YOU STILL DID IT!

BTW, great job on the 39 pounds lost.
  • ashleymariec89
    ashleymariec89 Posts: 135 Member
    I'm thinking I might log my typing as burning calories....Hope that doesn't offend anyone when tomorrow I'm still 160 lbs ;)

You can't log daily activity as exercise. Gahhhh.

^^ do you see a wink face by that comment? I see one by yours, not by the response. I got that you were being sarcastic, but did not take the other comment as sarcasm, just plain rude.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    that's what the wink faces are for ;)

Are you coming on to me?
  • ashleymariec89
    ok really it doesn't matter if you want to mow the lawn (which idk who would) or if you are doing it to burn calories. YOU STILL DID IT!

Thanks peachy :) Congrats on your 42 pounds! way to go!!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    I'm thinking I might log my typing as burning calories....Hope that doesn't offend anyone when tomorrow I'm still 160 lbs ;)

^^ do you see a wink face by that comment? I see one by yours, not by the response. I got that you were being sarcastic, but did not take the other comment as sarcasm, just plain rude.

For the second time, I am friends with Kater8er. We talk all day, every day. The comment was to her, not you. You need not take offense to it. ;)
  • kater8er

I'll have to educate dear Caroline on the dangers of non-winking. In fact, just last week I got reported to a moderator for writing a mean comment on one of her posts...sans winky-face. Although we had planned the attack before writing it. haha! PS 39 lbs is awesome :):):) props!
  • PeachyKeene

Thanks peachy :) Congrats on your 42 pounds! way to go!!

thanks!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member

I'll have to educate dear Caroline on the dangers of non-winking. In fact, just last week I got reported to a moderator for writing a mean comment on one of her posts...sans winky-face. Although we had planned the attack before writing it. haha! PS 39 lbs is awesome :):):) props!

Obvi I'm not wink savvy. Ooops!
  • ashleymariec89

For the second time, I am friends with Kater8er. We talk all day, every day. The comment was to her, not you. You need not take offense to it. ;)

ok well maybe since you are such good friends, and talk everyday. Send it in a message instead of posting it on the public board?
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Can I get some winkage?? :wink: :wink: :wink: Yes, I can! lol
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    at least you own that this is a mean girl comment! For that, I commend you. :happy:
  • kater8er
    Public boards are fuun!!!!!
  • ashleymariec89
    ok well I'll consider your comment officially :wink: ed

Now I'm going to MOW THE LAWN!! and then come in and LOG IT :tongue:
  • kater8er

uh oh girl! uh ohhhh!!!!
  • ashleymariec89

uh oh girl! uh ohhhh!!!!

oohh im gonna, you want me to un private my diary so you can watch me, lmao :wink:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    My apologies to anyone I might have offended by my comment. I'm not perfect, neither is anyone else. What girl out there hasn't ever had a mean girl moment hmmm? It really isn't any of my business if someone is correctly or incorrectly logging exercises or calories. I'm hardly going to loose sleep over it. I wish everyone great success in their fitness endeavors.
  • kater8er

uh oh girl! uh ohhhh!!!!

oohh im gonna, you want me to un private my diary so you can watch me, lmao :wink:

oh dayummmmmm! bringin out the big guns! you betta not be over on your unsaturated fat girlyyyy!
This discussion has been closed.