Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• chelsea32291
    Options
    I'll do at least 100 a day when I get back into town Thursday. So probably at least 300
  • hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    I don't know if this is too late, but I didn't check the forum during the weekend. But I did do 2 more miles during the weekend. So that brings the total up. So that brings us to 80.
  • hether22
    Options
    Is anyone doing the September challenge? I'm thinking about it, just nervous b/c that's when I return to school (Masters Program) and my schedule gets a little more hectic!! But I also love how this keeps me accountable, I have to show EVERYONE what I have eaten and what I've done for exercises, it helps to keep me goal focused.

Hmm... I think I just talked myself into doing another challenge! LOL
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    where's the info for the september challenge? I want in!
  • hether22
    Options
    Gary posted it, it was on my news feed
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    I'm going to shoot for 100 a day so that's 500! Yea gotta get back on the ball this week!
  • hether22
    Options
    I usually try to do at least 50 crunches daily... So this I'll make it 100 daily!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'll do 100 extra everyday (monday through saturday) so that'll be 600 from me for the week
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This week will be a test if I am truly in Beast mode!!!! Lets get it in Team and do this!!!
  • InfamousQ
    Options
    All I cleared it up to make it easier to read no disrespect to chelsea32291

Gary6030

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK #3: RISE OF THE MACHINES! This is the week three team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas. Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team!

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&feature=relmfu )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&feature=related )

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own butt this week!

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 ab crunches for the week. So a team of 20 would need each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away!

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe. Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    woodchops, and kick squats done, 64 oz of water drank, and did 100 extra crunches toward our challenge. I think I will up my commitment and say I will do 500 extra this week! why not push myself! now I just gotta stay under my calories today! :)
  • InfamousQ
    Options
    Everything is done 3 liters of water plus other work outs!!!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Okay. Have done the extra 50 crunches today (I normally don't, so it's all gravy), met the water and calorie goals, and am now about to tackle the exercise challenge.

Did we meet the 100 mile challenge last week?
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Completed everything; did 100 extra crunches today.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    My bummer: zero weight change during this challenge. The bonus: at least I'm not heavier today than I was on July 30.
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    aby- I had a gain :( luckily it wasn't my official weigh in day so hopefully I'll get back down by the end of the week. I feel like I might end up GAINING weight with this challenge since it is building muscle.

I am sending out a cry for help here. I am DYING to binge on cookies, HELP!
  • hether22
    Options
    I did my extra 100 crunches, as well as the other challenge.

Good luck with the cookies!! My only suggestion is to look at the calorie amount, SOMETIMES that turns me off, not always though! Good luck! LOL
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    Ok everyone! I just saw another team challenging eachother to EACH do 1000 extra crunches this week! not 100, not 200, but 1000! What do you all say? I don't know how MissBroccoli feels about it, but she is awarding anyone who does it an extra 10pts. I'm in if you're in....hell, I'm in if you're NOT in :)

Oh, and I have so far avoided the cookies. I ate 2 of them (which is half a serving)
  • hether22
    Options
    I'm in!! 1000 crunches for the wk? No prob, 900 to go!!

Does anyone know about the September challenge? If we are on this team and want to join do we automatically go with this team to the Sept challenge?
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    hether the Sept challenge is only 10 people per team. I think my team has an opening, I can check for you. If not then I think a few other people on here have teams.