Replies

• hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thanks for helping Chelsea!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Did all the was required for today instead of the lunges I did 100 elevated push-ups.....going to bed....
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    So, I'm feeling better today.

I completed yesterday and today's challenge exercises.... since I didn't do them yesterday....
    That was pretty rough... especially considering there were jumping jacks yesterday and today... so I did all of them... whew... those are tough!
    So I am pretty proud of myself so I wanted to boast a bit!

I walked/ran 2 1/2 miles
    Did 200 situps/crunches (I do a combination of a lot of different things... bicycle crunches, roll-ups, reg crunches, sit-ups, double crunches... etc)
    Did 400 jumping jacks
    100 mountain climbers
    30 lunges (10 extra on each leg)
    3 sets of 30s (I did 10 of each range ;-) )
    3 sets of 12 woodchops
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Whew, I'm finally home. Glad to finally have my computer back and be able to exercise again. I'm going to work my butt off on all those extra crunches tonight.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Right now I only have this data so far, please message me if you've done the stuff and I haven't marked you or if I missed something on yours! It looks a little weird because I copied and pasted it from excel. If there's nothing by your name, its because I don't have any info from you right now! Keep up the great work!

Water Under Cal Daily Challenge Crunches
    Miss Broccoli 
    abzbargs 
    kapollard 
    bxTRINI 
    hether22  mtw mtw mtw 500
    abyt42  MTW MTW 300
    MFPfriend  mt m
    Marty3411  MTW MTW MTW 350
    beautybrainsbooty 
    nxleak 
    lloydmel  mtw mtw mtw 200
    TiffMax 
    kwiliiams75 
    EmilyRanae22  mtw MTW MTW 500
    InfamousQ  mtw mtw mtw
    tuneses 
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE #4: INSPIRE AND RETIRE! Week 4 and FINAL Daily Challenges

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press

Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps

Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops

Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press

Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps

Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps

Rest on Sunday (or day of choice)

Monday 8/29 - Final Days make them count! 200 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 10 burpees, 10 mountain climbers, 10 globe jumps, 10 Squat Kicks, 10 ZigZag Hops! These are a little different. IF YOU ARE ABLE AND YOU ARE! Do these consecutively. No stopping to rest, don’t break these into sets! I’ve designed this so you can see just how far you’ve come. Many of you would never be able to do all of these in one setting on August 1st. BUT YOU’VE Found the inner Beast, You’ve Unleashed you ROCKSTAR and you’ve become an EXERCISE MACHINE. I’m proud of you and you should be VERY proud of yourself!

Tuesday 8/30- Final Days make them count! Walk, Run, Jog a 5K that is 3.2 miles straight no stopping! As fast or as slow as you need to! YOU CAN DO IT I PROMISE! At 447lbs I did it in one hour and 15minutes with 3 hills. You can do this I promise! PUSH YOURSELF AND PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU ARE A WARRIOR! Wednesday - REST BECAUSE THURSDAY ITS GOING TaaaaaRIBALLLLL!!!!!!!!

**Weekly Team Challenge 4000 team crunches, 4000 Jumping Jacks and 100 extra miles! This equals about 200 per team for crunches and jumping jacks for the week along with an extra 5 miles for each team member! The Last part of the team weekly challenge is solicit a friend or family member to join MFP and begin the next month’s journey with you. Inspire others that’s easy. The retire portion of the week is about looking back at the past 30 days. You have had to retire many old habits, many excuses and reasons why not to exercise. It’s time to retire those and move forward to the new you! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATIONS! Keep it up as we INSPIRE our circle of influence and RETIRE the old ways! Go Inspirations Go!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Alright, here's my stuff:

Every day, I've hit my water goal- so, mtwt
    I got under calories on- m t
    Exercise- t(thursday)
    Crunches- 100 so far

Hopefully that clear everything up. I've been crazy busy with my family lately... trying just to keep my head above water right now. D:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Thanks dear! & I hope things are getting better for you.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Exercises done- MTWT

So far I've done 700 crunches... water down, calories under!

Thanks for your help Chelsea you're doing a wonderful job!!! :wink:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    just wanted to pop in and say hey. I have completed everything for this week and so far have done 700 extra cunches. I WILL complete 300 more by the end of the week but I'm not certain I will have computer access. Also, next week I will not have internet connection so I will be completing all the challenges and reporting at the end of the week. Have a good one everyone!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    hey guys did my share for yesterday and today going to hit the gym again then off to bed!!!!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Hope this actually posts this time! As soon as I sign off I will be out of internet service for a week. I printed up all the challenges and will still be doing them so I will report back on Sunday.

Today I completed the miles and water, didn't even try to track my calories b/c I have been on the go all day but I'm sure I'm not under :( Sorry. Oh and I did 1000 cunches this week! I really hope we make the crunches goal! Have a great week everyone
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Amazing job on the 1000 crunches! You're awesome! Have fun while you're gone! :)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    1000 Crunches DONE! Woot. I've gotten my water in (logged sporadically, since I don't have internet access at home), have been under my calories every day, and have met the challenge exercises.

But my regular exercise program has totally suffered with the return of the school year. Hopefully tomorrow will be exercise friendly.

And, drat it, I'm STILL the same weight.... This is irritating me more than I can express politely.
  • abyt42
    Options
    I already know I cannot do the 8/30 5K. I've got work followed by a class followed by a meeting, followed by darkness and, hopefully, sleep. Does anyone think running the 5K tomorrow would count, since that's my plan for tomorrow anyway?
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    1000 crunches done.... ouch! everything is done for this week :drinker:
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    yes since its the start of next week that's fine
  • abyt42
    Options
    yes since its the start of next week that's fine
    If you're replying to my request, it's more than a week before the challenge (since I meant TODAY, instead of next Sunday...) Moot, however, since I've spent the day working on a lecture about Spanish colonization compared with French and English patterns of colonization. (Because I'm the most pendantic history teacher of all time, that's why.)

So, sadly, no 5K run....I'll try to get it in this week, however, even though it will be at least a week early when I do.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Thanks Chelsea you're amazing!!!!
  • abyt42
    Options
    Water's good, calories good, both of my yoga classes have started up again, and I'm having a difficult time making the challenge exercises (so far, so good, but I'm thinking next week will kick my butt...a bunch...)

I don't have internet access at home any more, so I'm "catch as catch can...."