Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Options
Hello Everyone, my name is Miss Broccoli and I am the captain of team Finessing Fitness. I look forward to working as a team with my group and I will be here to help and encourage you all throughout the way! We're in this to win this, lets go team!

Team 23
Captain missbroccoli
1 swilliams26
2 garconnie
3 mrscjwilson
4 chelsea32291
5 abzbargs
6 kapollard
7 tiffany_reis
8 ocds
9 slimdebbiecakes
10 bxTRINI
11 hether22
12 abyt42
13 ckingaz
14 kmckeon8
15 Marty3411
16 beautybrainsbooty
17 nxleak
18 lloydmel
19 tookibug
20 izzy02

Replies

• chelsea32291
    chelsea32291 Posts: 216
    Options
    Hello all! Very excited for all of this to start. Everyone will do great! I'm Chelsea, by the way. :)
  • bxTRINI
    bxTRINI Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LET'S DO THIS!!!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I don't remember signing myself up for this. But good luck everybody!!!
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well done for taking up the role of team captain. Looking forward to a successful month ahead for us all:)
  • slimdebbiecakes
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm ready to shed so more pounds and become more healthy!
  • hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm excited about the challenege, this is my first time doing this.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Let's show them how to get it done ladies!! I'm so excited to have the chance to lead us to great things, and I will not let us down! ~In it to win it!~

~Drea~
  • kapollard
    kapollard Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all: I am Kathy! 57 years old and ready to do this!! I have never competed with an online group before so this should be fun! Thanks in advance for the support and motivation! We are in it to WIN IT!!!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    @ocds: Ok sorry for the inconvience... idk how this happened but I removed you from the team.... Thanks for the support tho :)
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Okay, well I guess I'll introduce myself a little. I'm Chelsea. I'm 20 And I'm currently majoring in elementary education. Weight has always been a struggle in my life. I've always been bigger. Before having my gallbladder removed and being diagnosed with hypothyroidism, i was down to 180. But then shot up 55 lbs. So I'm here because I'd love to be back at 180, but it'd be even better to be lower! :-)

MFP SW: 235
    CW: 213
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Good morning Chelsea and team... my real name is Andrea but you can just call me Drea. I'm 21 years old and I have a full time job and run my own business on the side. Needless to say I have been very busy and exercise is not something that has fit into my schedule. I began working out almost 2 months ago so far I lost 9lbs. I'm looking forward to losing more and getting down to at least 150.... I wish you all the best! Can't wait til the 1st!!! ^_^
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Congrats on your 9 lbs so far, Drea! That's awesome!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Also, the creator wants everyone to send the captain of their teams (me) a current picture of there body and one after the challenge so we can do before and after pictures. If you all could, please send me one to my email @ andreachanea_jones@yahoo.com. This is a requirement of the challenge. With the picture add your current weight and please don't feel discouraged because we are all here for the same reasons. Thank you all for your cooperation in advance.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Ok team here is the challenge for week 1 of August!! Questions, comments, or concerns please leave them here or send me a personal message.

AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 1
    This is the week one team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine.
    This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team
    captain for ideas.

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 100 Jumping Jacks*
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches*
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

If you are uncertain on how to do an exercise get with your captains as they will have a weblink to each
    exercise.

Week One Weekly Team Challenge

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over
    their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days
    your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.

Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am ready! Let's do it!!!!! WOOOTWOOOT!!!!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Welcome our new teammate MFPfriend and be sure to add each other as well. Lets make this a team effort we need everyone to participate. If you can't then let me know.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Just sent the photo.... am googling "Up and Downs" next (I like to be prepared!) Let's GO!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Yeah, I was wondering what Ups and Downs were. I'm excited for these challenges to start. :)
  • TiffMax
    TiffMax Posts: 70
    Options
    hello everyone!
    My name is tiffany. Im 32 years old and have a great hubby and two children- none of all at this time interested in health or fitness- but i think they will get there:). I am just starting all this and will definitley put both feet forward to do the best for the team!
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi time to introduce myself. I'm lesa and I'm 36. I live on the west coast of scotland (just across from isle of arran) with my husband and toddler son. I've struggled with my weight my whole adult life, got down to a normal weight twice and quickly gained again. I'm absolutely determined to lose it, keep it off and continue with a healthy active life. The more people I can help on the way and who can support me, the better. Please add me as a friend if you like. I'm already benefiting from mfp and have lost 17 in just over 2 months, although havent lost in last 2weeks so I need this challenge. The tasks we have for week one look fun. Bring it on!