Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Great job tooki! I know exactly how you feel!
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    what's a raw meal?

raw=nothing cooked, all fresh :) yesterday I made home made tomato juice, though I think I should have had a salad (with raw dressing, probably a lemon) with it because the juice was a little too much acid
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Oh that sounds interesting... I think I wanna try that
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    So I got the water down, I know I'll do the sit ups and crunches, but I have 85 calories left for the day (and I didn't even eat everything they gave me for lunch!) I will not let you guys down! I think I need to go for a very long bike ride when I get home!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    So I got the water down, I know I'll do the sit ups and crunches, but I have 85 calories left for the day (and I didn't even eat everything they gave me for lunch!) I will not let you guys down! I think I need to go for a very long bike ride when I get home!

You can do it! :-)
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Got challenge done and water down. I hve mare than enough calories for the rest of the day yay!! I've also completed week 3 of insanity today. Wahoo :)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Already half way on my water and have a cycle class tonight; those definitely help with the water consumage! lol

I'll do my ab work after my class and I'll for sure be under my calorie goal because that class will rip it!
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    crunches: check, sit ups: check, under calories: check, a million billion ounces of water: you bet! Whew! I'm so glad I joined this challenge otherwise I probably would have decided just to count today as a cheat day because of lunch.....you all got my butt in gear!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Okay, I finished my crunches and have drank 88 oz of water so far, also I'm under my calories for the day! :)
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    We're going out to Chinese food tonight, but I just kicked my *kitten* at the gym so I would definitely have enough calories. I also didn't wake up until 11:30, so I ate breakfast around 12:00 and we'll be eating dinner around 5, so I haven't really used any calories for lunch.
    I also got in my sit-ups today after my workout! I've only got 32 oz of water in today, time to start chugging!
  • hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    crunches: check, sit ups: check, under calories: check, a million billion ounces of water: you bet! Whew! I'm so glad I joined this challenge otherwise I probably would have decided just to count today as a cheat day because of lunch.....you all got my butt in gear!

I know what you mean! My co-workers were eating an amazing high calorie lunch today AND my friends have been asking me to go out to ladies night (meaning alcohol and greasy foods) but I've been able to keep on track because I know I have to report back my progress. I'm so thankful for this challenge to help keep me in check and focused on the goal! THANKS TEAM!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Crunches, water, and WAY under calories, even with tonight's pizza.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    This is why I love this challange group- I probably would have just "to hell with it" for today because we were going out for Chinese food, but I WANTED MY POINT, haha.
    Let's go team! Woot woot!
  • kapollard
    Options
    Crunches: Ouch...check; calories: under, water: done.....and I have more energy today than I have had in 3 months! Thanks, Team! Thanks, Drea, for leading us!!!!!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    I missed you guys today I had to work all night but I got mines in b4 work... will do points tomorrow bcus im beat!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    My pleasure Kathy, thank you all for making our team strong!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Good morning! (And happy Thursday)
    It's 40 Up and Down day (the first part of http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcutsv=bkD9LwDBWW0&feature=pyv&ad=7237549087&kw=exercise ).... and I'm so ready to crawl back into bed.....of course, it's not quite 4 in the morning....but I'm on the go. 25 more Up and Downs, LATER....
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Heading to the Gym.....then to work I wanted to stay in bed also..So tired......
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Wow, you guys are amazing for getting up early and working out. I couldn't do it...I like my bed too much. :-p

Ready to try these up and downs out this evening!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day from Insanity. Going to swim class for my 8 month old then i'm going for a bike ride. I'll get my ups and downs after the ride. Have a good day everyone.