Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Did mine for today...tired the bed is calling and yes I know it is before 8pm!!!!!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    My arms finally stopped twitching from the swimmers presses, I did 2 extra miles and under for food and over for water. I feel like today was a big success
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If biking does count... I biked 10 miles today...
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    So, today's challenges are done, plus an additional mile (so I've got 5.5 done toward our 100.)

Could we get a tally of how many miles we've WALKED or RUN toward our 100 additional miles walked/run/jogged challenge?
    (I'd like to know because I'm running tomorrow: if we're not all on track to do the extra five, I can add some tomorrow and Thursday, but I'm traveling at the end of the week, so can't later.)
  • hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    I walked 3 1/2 miles today and completed 1 mile yesterday.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Okay, let's start the tally of our total EXTRA miles. Add you username and how many miles, then add it to the the total at the bottom. As you do more during the week, add to your own total and then make sure to count it towards the Total total (haha).

EXTRA MILES-

MFPfriend: 2

Total: 2
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Anyways, I just did another mile at the gym since I completely failed at my Couch to 5k this morning. I also went in and got my strength training in, since I had no time this morning to do it.
    For right now, I'm under calories and over on water. Woot woot! :D
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Apparently I need a bike. You all have done some amazing mileage! I've only gotten in one extra mile so far this week. Walked about 2-2.5 today, but for the normal challenge and my workout. Hopefully I'll be getting lots more in this week!
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    i've done 4 miles EXTRA this week.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    My challenges are done for the day. Those mountain climbers were a killer. Hopefully going for a long walk tonight.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Can everyone send me their updated weight so I can add it to the spreadsheet....
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    2 miles
  • abyt42
    Options
    Okay, let's start the tally of our total EXTRA miles. Add you username and how many miles, then add it to the the total at the bottom. As you do more during the week, add to your own total and then make sure to count it towards the Total total (haha).

EXTRA MILES-

Total: 2
    This is what I meant.
    2 +5.5= 7.5
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    EXTRA MILES-

chelsea32291: 2

Total: 4
  • abyt42
    Options
    EXTRA MILES-

I'm going to start taking this personally ;)
    Their total of 4 + my earlier 5.5+ today's extra 2=

abyt42
  • abyt42
    Options
    EXTRA MILES-

abyt42
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    EXTRA MILES-

abyt42

great job on all your extra miles! i'm hoping tomorrow nothing comes up while I'm walking the trails, since I didn't get to go as long today.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Current weight!!! Send them to me asap team!!! Please its very important to have these numbers.... If you've already done so disregard.... if not get on it! or do I need to start saying names? lol
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a bit concerned if we are able to cycle. On page 6 it says each team to coordinate 100 walk jog run but no mention of cycling. I really hope we can because I know some of you have done a lot of cycling. I've completed 5 miles cycling myself that I haven't put in my totals. What do you think miss broccoli?
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    In case I forgot to post yesterday, I was under on calories, drank a crap ton of water, did the sit ups, mountain climbers and an extra miles! My legs are burning cause I also rode my bike to a from work with ended up being with a head wind