Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I dunno about you all but I am NOT looking forward to up downs! I just ran a 5K (my first one for the year) and did decent so I feel good about that...and it allowed me extra callories for the work BBQ we are having today! I hope you all have a fantastic day, and i'm so glad to see that we are all helping eachother out so much with staying on goal!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Point Leaders are:

MissB-3pts
    bxTrini-3pts
    abzbargs- 3pts
    kapollard-3pts
    TiffMax-3pts
    Chelsea32291-3pts
    MFPfriend-3pts
    hether22-3pts
    abyt42-3pts
    beautybrainsbooty-3pts
    lloydmel-3pts
    Marty3411-3pts
    nxleak-3pts
    EmilyRanae22- 2pts
    InfamousQ-2pts
    tuneses-2pts
    KWilliams-2pts
    swilliams-1pt
    slimdebbiecakes-1pt
    MissTanya77-1pt

If anybody feels that their points are inaccurate, please let me know so we can get these things squared away...
    Its very important to report your progress to me after every challenge is completed... but you all are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

Oh and to the new comers, since you all started a day late you will need to do the first challenge which is 100 jumping jacks. That would put you all at the 3pt mark.... go team!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    My 40 up and downs are finished. Those were pure torture lol.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Alright, I hadn't really planned on it, but I'm forcing myself to go to the gym and do my Couch to 5k program today. At least I'll have extra calories to eat!
    I'll do the Ups and Downs while I'm at the gym- hopefully I don't fall and embarrass myself or anything, haha.
    I've only got 16 oz of water down for right now, but I'm working on it.
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    Finished everything to today and did the 100 jumping jacks yesterday...but I can do them again today ;) Finished my food log now b/c my computer is on the fritz, but I'm under, and don't plan to eat any more although I DO plan to exercise some more :)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    We got back from our trip to the ocean, had the crock pot of zucchini bisque for dinner, and I hate to admit that the bag of pretzels I got for the kids to go with lunch is open, and the remaining pretzels are calling my name (evil, evil pretzels.)

Amazing how little another slice of zucchini does to fight the "I'm salty. And crunchy" demon pretzel voices...but I'm going to try, because I am NOT going over. Nor do I feel up to exercising enough tonight to make room for the pretzevils.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Finished everything today.... up/downs, I have even done everything from earlier in the week as well today... lol... I was in a boot camp class and did sit-ups, crunches, jumping jacks, up-downs, along with a lot of other things...
    I also walked a mile total today .... woohoo... that's on top of my normal pilates class so... I kicked my butt good.

Have drank my 8 classes and am still drinking water... and I'm well under my calories...

Have a great night!
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Everybody sure is quiet today. What's up?
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Felt really guilty about not working out today other than those terrible up and downs, so I ended up doing zumba kinect. I'm so glad I did. I feel a lot better now!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Felt really guilty about not working out today other than those terrible up and downs, so I ended up doing zumba kinect. I'm so glad I did. I feel a lot better now!

Congratulations!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I met my second mini goal this morning!! I am down to 154lbs which is what I weighed when I got out of Basic training. I think i'm in better shape too lol. Now I'm on to my next mini goal. 145lbs is where i reach "healthy BMI"

Today is the first day of week 4 of the Insanity workout for me. I'm going to my grandparents this weekend and it's going to be hard to stay on track but i'll find a way. :)

Have a good day everyone!
  • tuneses
    Options

Way to dig deeper!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    I met my second mini goal this morning!! I am down to 154lbs which is what I weighed when I got out of Basic training. I think i'm in better shape too lol. Now I'm on to my next mini goal. 145lbs is where i reach "healthy BMI"

Today is the first day of week 4 of the Insanity workout for me. I'm going to my grandparents this weekend and it's going to be hard to stay on track but i'll find a way. :)

Have a good day everyone!

Way to go! That's amazing! :-)
  • tuneses
    Options
    I'm preparing for tomorrow, what exactly is "Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges* ". I know what a squat is and i know what a lunge is. lol
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody I went to the gym this morning got a good bi's and tri's in. Then went and saw Rise of the planet of the Apes now going on this long run!!!!!!! Also I will also knock out these push ups and get it in!!!!!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Hey everybody I went to the gym this morning got a good bi's and tri's in. Then went and saw Rise of the planet of the Apes now going on this long run!!!!!!! Also I will also knock out these push ups and get it in!!!!!

Was the movie good? I really want to see it. Great job on the work out!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Was the movie good? I really want to see it. Great job on the work out!

It was good I liked the story line, kinda slow at times but overall good. I just wish there was more action that's all
  • VeganInTraining
    Options
    managed to complete everything AND be under calorie goal even with going to chinese buffet! Go me!
  • hether22
    hether22 Posts: 63
    Options
    I've completed today's challenge. I ususally don't work out on Friday's, but I made sure to do the push ups and while I was rolling around on the floor I went ahead and continued to do some sit ups/ crunches.

Seems like everyone is doing so well! I'm glad to see what a positive influence and support everyone has on each other! Go Team!!
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    Great job today everyone... here is a video on what Day 6 challenge is... I was confused as well but this should clarify things....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFAq4piErv4