Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Day 1 and Day 2 of Week #4 is done!
    Over Water, under calories.
    I have been under the weather but doing my best for the team. Sorry I haven't checked in as well....
    Also, I've 150 extra crunches and 100 extra jumping jacks for the team challenge.

Thanks.
    Melissa
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    After ALL of this, today I can declare that I've LOST a SINGLE pound...I'm hoping like crazy this is not the new equilibrium point for me: if I've got to do all of this, plus eat how I've been eating in order to maintain, I'm doomed. Seriously.
    Water's good, regular challenge exercises met, going to yoga in about 20 minutes...but I'm an OLD lady, ffs. I need a day OFF.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've done the challenge for Day #3, and did and extra 200 crunches today.

Under calories and over water.

Thanks.
    Melissa
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    So far I have done 2 of the 6 days of challenge this week. Who knew that working with 72 kids ages 8-12 would be so exhausting...did I mention that there were many hills, lots of swimming, and stairs in there. I am currently attempting to catch up, we'll see how it goes.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I did the 5K on Sunday (rather than saving it for the 30th.)
    Water's good, but today is the first day I've not met the challenge exercises. I don't know who's keeping track anymore.......
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Did the 5k....took 36min and 50 seconds...my sister in law recently did a 5k in 33minutes and I really want to beat her time! lol