30DS starting August 1st...Anyone? :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• SaraStanton
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Only three more days of L1! What weights are you all using ('cause I feel like a wimp)?

Doing good and completed Day #8 today!! Almost done with Level 1. I feel better and my body feels better but sadly no weigh loss yet. I did have to tighten my belt yesterday but I have decided to hide the scale and any measuring devices until the 30 days are done.

I started out with 2lbs and on day 5 switched to 3lbs. Some exercises I feel the burn, anterior raises, and some I don't, dumbbell raises. I figure as long as there is resistance i should be okay.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Day 8 completed!

I feel like very few of us still post here anymore. Did our members get lost with all the other 8/1 30 Day Shred threads going?
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 8 completed!

I feel like very few of us still post here anymore. Did our members get lost with all the other 8/1 30 Day Shred threads going?

I'm still here! I'll be completing my day 8 in about 10 mins! So glad I'm almost done with level 1, but a little scared of what level 2 has in store for me! :noway:
  • mehs04
    Options
    Glad someone else is still here!

Day 9 completed! Almost 1/3 of the way through. :)
  • mommybear0922
    Options
    Glad someone else is still here!

Day 9 completed! Almost 1/3 of the way through. :)

Great job! I know we can do this by taking it one day at a time! :bigsmile:
  • SaraStanton
    Options
    Day #10 done, Level 1 done! I feel awesome! No weight loss which is a bit discouraging but the way I feel about myself beats the dumb number on the scale.

I skimmed through Level 2 and though it looks tough I am confident I can do it.
  • l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    I was a little late to this, but I started on the 6th...just a few days behind ya'll
  • mommybear0922
    Options
    I was a little late to this, but I started on the 6th...just a few days behind ya'll

That's OK! Welcome, and keep up the good work!
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I started on the 1st too!! I finished day 10 today! looking forward to level 2 tomorrow! I use 5# weights. I am doing the 30DS as an add on to my gym routine. I do take 1 day off a week for rest days. But I go to the gym MWF and do the shred monday thru saturday. I have to say i will be glad when it's done. but it's def a good workout just don't want to be a quitter that's why i'm sticking with it but just tired of doing something every single day!
  • mehs04
    Options
    Welcome to all those who just joined this thread! Be sure to bookmark it 'cause it gets lost on the messageboards with all the other 30 DS threads starting Aug. 1. :)

Finished day 10 this morning. 1/3 of the way through! Yippee!
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    All I gotta say is...WHEW!!! I was a huffin and a puffin tonight!! I went thru 35oz of water within the workout! lol. I was expecting a step up but I guess wasn't expecting quite that lol. It was great tho!!! A little nervous how tomorrows gonna go when since a gym day too but we'll see!! So this was my day 11 day 1 of level 2!
  • mommybear0922
    Options
    So happy I finished level 1 day 10 today! Can't wait to see what level 2 has in store!
  • mehs04
    Options
    I did NOT want to get up and exercise this morning, but I did. If Hubby wasn't doing this with me, I know I'd have quit already. Day 11 is DONE! :)
  • SaraStanton
    Options
    Day #2 of level 2 and I have to say it is kicking my butt. I bit easier today because I knew what to expect but holy moly! I was on top of the world finishing level 1 and now I am back to where I started. I thought it would be tough but I actually yelled at the TV! :O) I have lost a few pounds as of this morning so I am super pumped to keep going!
  • mommybear0922
    Options
    Day #2 of level 2 and I have to say it is kicking my butt. I bit easier today because I knew what to expect but holy moly! I was on top of the world finishing level 1 and now I am back to where I started. I thought it would be tough but I actually yelled at the TV! :O) I have lost a few pounds as of this morning so I am super pumped to keep going!

I feel the exact same way.....I just completed day 1 of level 2, and OMG! What I gotten myself into! lol. Jillian is REALLY kickin my butt!
  • mehs04
    Options
    Didn't post on Saturday, but I completed day 12 that day, and finished day 13 this morning (Monday). Hope everyone had a good weekend!
  • mehs04
    Options
    Day 14 is done! Yea! :)
  • mehs04
    Options
    Finished day 15 this morning ... halfway there. Thinking of joining another 8/1 30DS thread since I'm the only one posting here anymore.
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I haven't been on. But it's been a long week or so. Kids are back in school now so back into my routine. I did have to take a few days off 30DS due to an injury but i'm back on track. Walked 5.5 miles today and just finished Level 2 day 2 and holy cow I agree. It has kicked my butt big time.

I'm the all or nothing type so yesterday I did it all unmodified and my shins were hurting today. So tonight I did the modified on a few of the moves and I feel better so I think I'm going to have to work up to those Plank Jacks haha.

So glad to see how everyone is doing!! Keep up the good work. I'm going to weigh on monday and if I can find my tape measure, i'm going to measure too. Like I said, I have taken a few days off here and there but over all have been on it so hopefully I'll be able to see even the slightest change. **Fingers Crossed**

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!