150 lbs lost as of 7 30 am this morning

Options

Replies

• cbelkins06
    Options
    Wow. That is so amazing! Im very proud of you. You give me inspiration. Just starting my journey so really am looking forward to results. Thank you for sharing yours
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I applaud you so much -- sticking with it that long, through those long plateaus, hitting the gym even when it's freezing...that's just the most amazing hard work ever. And the best part? What you're saying about your health and self-confidence! That's something that no one can ever take away from you, it's priceless. CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULTIONS, CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and read your post and it gave me just the motivation I needed. What an inspirational story. I've been at a plateau for about a month and have started back up again but it can be so discouraging. I won't give up! Besides... its not about giving up and going back to old bad habits. I like eating healthy and feeling fit. This is a way of life. Thanks for the boost!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow way to go thats awesome :)
  • littlerjh
    littlerjh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing achievement & inspiration! Way to go! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON! :)
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!!!
  • big_beautiful
    Options
    omg thats great your an inspiration
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to read this morning. Thanks for that.
  • sveltelady
    sveltelady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I needed your success to keep me going today, just started back up after falling off the tracks for a week, i just need to do it!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Actually, you have lost 160! Cuz you take 100 away from 359, that makes 259. And take 199 away from 259 and that is SIXTY, not fifty. Great job!!!!
  • Lilac3
    Lilac3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I needed to read this this morning! What an inspiration. Good things come to those that wait..or persevere!
  • becky_turcotte
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Just what I need to read this morning. Thank you. I started working out a little more consistently this week and my scale has not moved. I have 163 lbs total to lose & I have lost almost 30 in the first two months. I will never give up, but I get alot of my strength to perservere watching the scale go down (even if only slightly). I am a little obsessive weighing myself--several times a day.

And God most definitely exists.....I can feel Him, and in my heart of hearts - I know that I know!!! :happy:
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    next time i think i've hit a rut i'll think of you and your 16 weeks...amazing, you are amazing
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, Lloyd! WTG!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!!! You have so much to be proud of. I don't even know you and I'm so proud of you :happy: Congrats!!!
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Amazing progress. Congratulations.
  • XDoodlebugger
    XDoodlebugger Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Big thumbs up and congratulations!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulaions!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    great job! Thanks for being an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!