150 lbs lost as of 7 30 am this morning

Options
12346»

Replies

• SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    What a huge inspiration! Congratulations on your loss. That is absolutely fantastic.
  • ladybugfrenzy
    ladybugfrenzy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Thank you for the words of support! I needed that this morning! You Rock!
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's stories like yours that keep us all going!

Keep up the great work!
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    Amazing - you are such an inspiration... All the best to you!!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Thank you for posting your story and congratulations.
  • isloved
    isloved Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations! I am inspired and hopeful! I have been at a standstill now for almost 3 months after losing 40 pounds and was beginning to get discouraged. Thank you for sharing your joy and success with us. So glad I joined this today!
  • mmlovers90
    mmlovers90 Posts: 21
    Options
    How totally awesome! You are a big inspiration to me, someone who is at the beginning of her journey, that started off needing to lose 117 pounds! Sometimes it seems overwhelming but it is always great to hear from people who have made it to the finish line to encourage the rest of us not to quit!!! GREAT JOB!!! :)
  • tttanyah
    tttanyah Posts: 14
    Options
    That's gotta feel fantastic. Very inspiring.
  • DorGam
    DorGam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can't wait to see pics
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    what they all said X's ten my friend, I loved your last paragraph that's what I tell everyone in a nutshell
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    What an amazing job! Way to go!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow - I was feeling low this morning after a bad week on the scales and now I feel ready to start afresh today.

Enjoy your success!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well done- can't wait for the pics!!
  • cazz67
    cazz67 Posts: 3
    Options
    Amazing! Your words have cheered me on today as I have plateaued for the last week or so and was getting frustated but the fact that you kept with it for weeks at the same weight has inspired me to keep at it - Thanks and well done to you on your amamzing weight loss!
    :smile:
  • minnie_l
    minnie_l Posts: 8
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on all your success!
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    THANKS fo SHARING, you are an INSPIRATION to all of us just starting the jorney to weight lost and GOOD HEALTH, I know you have to want it and that is the only way to achieve it, YOU are PROFF, Thaks again, can't wait to see you new pictures.

HERES TO YOUR SUCESS and new LIFE, :drinker:

Your friend and Pal in this journey. Pearl:flowerforyou:
  • ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are such and inspiration!!! congratulations!!!
  • sveltelady
    sveltelady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :smile: I woke up this morning and read your post, I havent since onederland in like 20 years! You have given me my strength today to keep on moving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!